What are two websites that help promote tolerance?

Diggit

Mar 25, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
"tolerance" and "diversity" are words tossed around by groups that want to get special treatment for being "different" and are constantly fishing to be offended so they can be martyrs.

Those words are meant to make you feel guilty for being white and thus win arguments by crying "racist" thus silencing any opposition.

Last edited:

John Silvered

Apr 18, 2012
Arrrrgh.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While it is true that I am a better resource than google...google employs a lot of good people and they can really use the business.

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Marie,

I am not trying to make light of your studies but "tolerence " of what? And what exactly do you need information about "diversity" between?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TreasureNet

&
tnet-h10.png

in Reality I would tell them in your report that every website out there that "Claims" they were created to promote tolerance
out there are not really tolerant . think about it.
if you go on a site that promotes tolerance and complain about a certain group or individual,
you are not tolerant. and if someone tells you that you can't use a certain word, they are not tolerant.

Tolerance does not exist for anyone. not even those who claim they are.

do they respectfully tolerate the intolerant,
crack heads & dealers, the klan, terroristic opinions etc ?

of course that is my opinion.
I consider myself more tolerant then most,
but there are things out there that frost my buns :laughing7:

Like people who create websites to promote tolerance of their lifestyle,
when in reality they are trying to get treated special because of who they are.

Last edited:

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Jeff it's too early to post something that requires that much thought...you have already had a pot of coffee haven't you?

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff it's too early to post something that requires that much thought...you have already had a pot of coffee haven't you?

which reminds my, time for my second pot.
only 8:30 here

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What kind of school do you go to, reform school :dontknow: It seems that for being in school you're not really learning too much, except for how to have other people do your assignment. How will you ever learn anything that way. :icon_scratch: I guess you are in the process of learning how to manage, or supervise people. :laughing7:

So thanks to Yahoo you already have 1/2 a page written. Just what happened to the information you asked for and gotten on your other post in music. I know there alone I did your assignment and gave you 6 songs to listen to. Others also gave you several. I guess had you had the time to listen and understand the the songs that would have provided at least a page without batting an eye.
Well if yahoo helped for your first 1/2 page, may I suggest Google for your other 1/2 page :laughing9:

Oh, by the way, a little thank you to the people who helped you on the music assignment might have gotten you a long way.

Perhaps you should also be studying gratitude :laughing7:

OMG, I hope you don't live in NJ, we now have bullying laws, even though this is tough love :laughing7:

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What kind of school do you go to, reform school :dontknow: It seems that for being in school you're not really learning too much, except for how to have other people do your assignment. How will you ever learn anything that way. :icon_scratch: I guess you are in the process of learning how to manage, or supervise people. :laughing7:

So thanks to Yahoo you already have 1/2 a page written. Just what happened to the information you asked for and gotten on your other post in music. I know there alone I did your assignment and gave you 6 songs to listen to. Others also gave you several. I guess had you had the time to listen and understand the the songs that would have provided at least a page without batting an eye.
Well if yahoo helped for your first 1/2 page, may I suggest Google for your other 1/2 page :laughing9:

Oh, by the way, a little thank you to the people who helped you on the music assignment might have gotten you a long way.

OMG, I hope you don't live in NJ, we now have bullying laws, even though this is tough love :laughing7:

Spart you need to be more Tolerant :occasion14:

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
spartacus53 said:

Yep, you jersey people are not very tolerant. LOL

Last edited:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe it's a study to see how long we will tolerate these posts :dontknow:

Ooops, times up, guess I lose :laughing7:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe it's a study to see how long we will tolerate these posts :dontknow:

Ooops, times up, guess I lose :laughing7:

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
New Jersey exists to make everyone else more tolerant so if you don't like it you can go...you know.

I do think Jeff and Spartacus are onto something...TreasureNet is definately diversified with members from all different parts of the world and different walks of life. Most people on this site are tolerant of others that make silly posts (this post excluded)...I've even made a few myself. Sometime things in my head are funnier then when they make it to T-Net. Something lost in the translation. I have no problem with you getting others to do your work for you...it is the new American way and plus it leaves more time to detect. I have to get back to work now.

Good luck on your project!!

NJ

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no problem with you getting others to do your work for you..

Same here , Shows Enterprise when dealing with Lame Homework.

Wish I Had the net when in school, I may have got someone do do my book reports for me,
instead of ripping book report week off. and could have posted my
other homework, then just print it out for the next day.

Last edited:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And that is why our country takes one step forward, and 5 giant steps backwards :laughing9:

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Agreed...almost since I started working as a kid I always had at least two jobs. Even now I have my main job and I do real estate part time.

NJ

OP
OP
M

MarieColvin

Tenderfoot
Apr 25, 2012
US
Primary Interest:
Other
TreasureNet

&
tnet-h10.png

in Reality I would tell them in your report that every website out there that "Claims" they were created to promote tolerance
out there are not really tolerant . think about it.
if you go on a site that promotes tolerance and complain about a certain group or individual,
you are not tolerant. and if someone tells you that you can't use a certain word, they are not tolerant.

Tolerance does not exist for anyone. not even those who claim they are.

do they respectfully tolerate the intolerant,
crack heads & dealers, the klan, terroristic opinions etc ?

of course that is my opinion.
I consider myself more tolerant then most,
but there are things out there that frost my buns :laughing7:

Like people who create websites to promote tolerance of their lifestyle,
when in reality they are trying to get treated special because of who they are.

Hello friends,

Thanks for sharing your tolerant information, Really I am highly appreciated here,

Best regards:hello2:
Marie Colvin

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread