Husband Bought Me a New Machine! Yay!

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay...here's the story...back in April, I decided I wanted a MD. Husband and I chose an M6. Lo and behold, the machine was too heavy for me to use and HE ended up with the detector. Fast forward and a Garrett GT2500, and Excalibur 1000 and I still have no detector. Oh well...we are known as "the dynamic duo of metal detecting" - he detects, I dig and get to hold the goodies. Well, we were at our local MD store in NH and husband and owner picked out a Coinmaster for me! Came with a DD Shooter coil as well as the 8" coil. Best thing is...it is light (only 2.5 lbs) enough for me to swing! Now husband and I are in a race who can find more pull tabs and bottle tops! I'm doing the happy dance in New Hampshire!!!:hello2:

HH,
Anita

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool .....hope you wear him out with it. The heavier machine does have one benefit......hurts worse when ya smack him on the noggin with it....or just hit him twice with the light one.

Wanna see some pics when ya get the coil swinging. Congrats and best of luck. :icon_thumleft:

Catobra

Jun 21, 2012
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites IDX Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh I see how it is....I have to come here to get the full story while we women on our lowly little thread only get a piece of the story! JOKING! Congrats again!

A/CMan

Apr 2, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go easy on him with the coin master, because us men do have egos, lol, congrats on the coin magnet, AC

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good for you. Weight of the detector is pretty important, and one reason why you should try before buy. Sounds like you have found the right one for you.

Bev

Mar 2, 2012
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good for you. Weight of the detector is pretty important, and one reason why you should try before buy. Sounds like you have found the right one for you.

I agree with that. I tested out a Garrett 1500 from a friend and it was too heavy for me. I like woods and trails and I'm always thinking of weight- typical girl worried about her weight, right? :laughing7:

Have a great time with it!

tngirl

Mar 16, 2012
N. Middle Tennessee
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266x & 1280 Aquanaut, White's XLT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Anita, I'm so glad you got your own! Can't wait to see what you find...hopefully lots of gold!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread