worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Allen,Calm down ,no one is attacking you,don't take ANYTHING personal. Glad to see you back,been a while. God Bless Chris

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
allen said:
Not at all I simply hate idiots who want to run their mouths online
when they would shake in fear at the sight of the person on the street.
Quit replying to my post and go watch your movie with your girlfriends
truckingbutch and digginintherain.

image-828940888.jpg

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello allen welcome back

billythekidder

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ding Ding and that's the end of round one! man that was brutal.In the next round they will break out the numb chucks and here we go Ding Ding.....LMAO

pa plateau hiker

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you ever found anything of importance? Do you have a purpose in life?
2 or 3 word responses eh? Go back and look again twerp and then come talk to me.
My count is high because I have been here for a long time, something you know nothing about.[/QUOTE

Yes. I have found things of importance. Local folks are amazed at the quanitity of finds I have. More then people that have been detecting for 20 years or more. One fellow drove 150 miles to visit me and borrow some finds for a presentation he was giving. A local establishment asked for some items and I will be giving them some for a permanant display. Have you accomplished anything like the above? My purpose in life. I don't call people nasty names like like you do. And yes, I've been here since 2006, only under a cifferent name.

OP
OP
allen

allen

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2004
Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Have you ever found anything of importance? Do you have a purpose in life?
2 or 3 word responses eh? Go back and look again twerp and then come talk to me.
My count is high because I have been here for a long time, something you know nothing about.[/QUOTE

Yes. I have found things of importance. Local folks are amazed at the quanitity of finds I have. More then people that have been detecting for 20 years or more. One fellow drove 150 miles to visit me and borrow some finds for a presentation he was giving. A local establishment asked for some items and I will be giving them some for a permanant display. Have you accomplished anything like the above? My purpose in life. I don't call people nasty names like like you do. And yes, I've been here since 2006, only under a cifferent name.
BUZZZZZZZZZZ Then your alarm went off and you woke up.

fmrUSMC_0844

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2008
Mormonville, AKA Salt Lake City, UT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, Whites TDI, Keene A52, Calsluice, Gold Hog Piglet
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome back. I just made a returns after taking about 4 months or so off myself. I just wasnt busy. All the bickering and BS was irritating. Im sure I will disappear again for a while. Welcome back!

OP
OP
allen

allen

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2004
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome back. I just made a returns after taking about 4 months or so off myself. I just wasnt busy. All the bickering and BS was irritating. Im sure I will disappear again for a while. Welcome back!
Sorry if I ruined your return with my petty arguements with these people.
Stay around, it can be a great place to be.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Allen!! I still go look at that banner you found. Now that was a nice old artifact. Be good and get out and hunt. I am going tomorrow. Wish me luck.
HH
TnMtns

OP
OP
allen

allen

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2004
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Allen!! I still go look at that banner you found. Now that was a nice old artifact. Be good and get out and hunt. I am going tomorrow. Wish me luck.
HH
TnMtns
She is a beauty for certain and God was looking over me that day.
I hope you find gold, platinum and whatever else is out there that
you are looking for!
By the way, thank you!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread