kayden

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
..........Or you could do what Im doing & put a few on ignore!

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the people that dont like the show, dont like much of anything.

joe_dirt

Jan 15, 2013
Southeast Virginia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, Makro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hahaha, yeah if you don't like the show you don't like anything. Give me a break.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I think the people that dont like the show, dont like much of anything.
..... lookindown ....Now every body likes & dislikes different things we are not robots......I could not like that show and still like other things...........Some of the things in there show i don't like..... And there are things in there show i like............................... But i still like......the other show that has a saying that goes like this......" BOOM BABY ".... I REALLY LIKE THAT SAYING BOOM BABY.... I like it better than you know siv roundness and juice ,....ect , ect.....

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please remember to keep it civil and within our rules, if it turns to insults or attacks thread will be locked or timeouts issued if called for.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Please remember to keep it civil and within our rules, if it turns to insults or attacks thread will be locked or timeouts issued if called for.
...TH.... All i said is i like the saying ...BOOM BABY.... I hear that saying boom baby at construction sites when i am delevering trees to them at times when something goes really good for the workers or boss there............

jeff1285

Jan 31, 2007
Hi, Yes i thought the constant beeping is strange... But then again i have only used a whites detector 6000 di and it is a constant hum ( loader hum at object ).... Ive always wondered if its for show on telivision... Now for my next comment... Whats with the ( Twit ) on that show ? ? You have one guy playing the straight mature decent guy and then you have the OFF the wall Lunatic thats on something :) Get him off the air before he kills the show :) For the good of this Hobby they need some other guy on there lets face it.. a few of the threads of comments on this websight say that people would mute the tv because of him.. But yes i do watch to see what they uncover.... JEFF P.S. dose it seem like ive wanted to vent my opinion for a while ...... : )

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keppy my post had nothing to do with your post at all...

Thread was reported, I just reminded members to keep it by the rules was all.

Last edited:

atomicscott

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2011
Riverside CA
Detector(s) used
Current: Nokta Makro Simplex+, Teknetics Patriot, Fisher Gold Bug (original), GP Pinpointer (Garrett Clone) Lesche. Owned: Omega 8000, Minelab X-Terra 505, Fisher F2, Tesoro Vaquero, & Compadre, Whit
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Apparently 'Diggers' must be doing something right, because so far I'm seeing 149 posts on this thread. Oops, make that 150 now!

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
..... lookindown ....Now every body likes & dislikes different things we are not robots......I could not like that show and still like other things...........Some of the things in there show i don't like..... And there are things in there show i like............................... But i still like......the other show that has a saying that goes like this......" BOOM BABY ".... I REALLY LIKE THAT SAYING BOOM BABY.... I like it better than you know siv roundness and juice ,....ect , ect.....
Keppy I said that because several people said they dont like any reality show and some said they hardly watch any tv. If everyone liked the same thing it would get pretty boring and boring is not what Im about.

saltwater_max

Jan 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
All Brands,Whites Garrett,Tesoro,Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lookindown said:
Keppy I said that because several people said they dont like any reality show and some said they hardly watch any tv. If everyone liked the same thing it would get pretty boring and boring is not what Im about.

Check this out,got a heads up from whites detectors saying they will be airing their commercial tommorow night during the diggers show,pretty smart on their part,kinda funny they use only Garrett's.lol

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm UNPLUGGING!!!

Ordered my T.V. antenna today, going domestic. No more pay for T.V. Just the local stations. I discovered what I was paying to watch a couple of reality shows, some I liked a little, some not so much... Why was I paying over $1200 a year?

We don't watch much anyhow, only an hour or two in the evening and maybe the news. I can get the news for free. So...

So long Diggers, Moonshiners, rich Duck Dudes and How to make stuff... I'm going outside to play.

I'll have to occasionally keep up with the drama via TN~

joe_dirt

Jan 15, 2013
Southeast Virginia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, Makro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm UNPLUGGING!!!

Ordered my T.V. antenna today, going domestic. No more pay for T.V. Just the local stations. I discovered what I was paying to watch a couple of reality shows, some I liked a little, some not so much... Why was I paying over $1200 a year?

We don't watch much anyhow, only an hour or two in the evening and maybe the news. I can get the news for free. So...

So long Diggers, Moonshiners, rich Duck Dudes and How to make stuff... I'm going outside to play.

Good for you, probably not a bad idea. Save money and decrease brain rot.

Minrelica

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2010
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm UNPLUGGING!!!

I haven't turned my TV on for almost a year now and I have free cable... I download torrents of anything I want to see and watch them when I want. It's much better that way

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
.. Well ..lookindown .. the ones that say they hardly watch tv...... probably watch more than i do...

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Check this out,got a heads up from whites detectors saying they will be airing their commercial tommorow night during the diggers show,pretty smart on their part,kinda funny they use only Garrett's.lol
... That is pretty funny..... But money is money no matter were it comes from...... So that will make them happy.... It would me...

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I haven't turned my TV on for almost a year now and I have free cable... I download torrents of anything I want to see and watch them when I want. It's much better that way
.... Yes i record just about every thing i watch so i do not have to watch the commercial's........ I said just about everything...... I watch the local new's and PBS ... And at times i watch something with out recording it... Not much tho... Sometime's i have as many as 40 or 50 shows recorded to watch.......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread