Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's happened to the human race?
WOW!
For over a year, there has been thread after thread with people spending soo much energy bickering over a STUPID T.V. SHOW!!!!
What about the real important issues facing the world today?
Even talking about the weather is more relevant.
I can't stand this anymore.
When I was a kid, I would go outside every day and explore the bush, dig for bottles and then eventually get a metal detector.
Go to school the next day and be left out of the crowd because I didn't see the Cosby show last night.
My first job everyone on lunch break talked about Seinfeld. Go to a party and the the conversation was about the latest Friends episode.
Fast forward 20 years later and with a million T.V. shows running, what are people still talking about? :BangHead:
Think about all the great minds and achievers throughout the centuries......All before television.
What do we have now? Lance Armstrong exclusively on Oprah.
Take that Digger's show and shove it!
Go to the library and research a new site. Read a classic novel. Engage your creative side....build or invent something. Draw, paint, exercise, contemplate.....Do something!
Please, shut that stupid T.V. OFF!!!!
There may be still some hope for these strange creatures called humans.
:icon_study:

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gosh frank Most don't care how they talk and we all know you hate it you have made your point......starting to think your jealous!!!!!are you the reason the other thread got pulled????I hate it when threads get pulled cause someone won't put a cork in it...

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Its a TV show...you are taking it way too serious.

Not really, I always keep the salt shaker with me while I watch.

Elvis and Blues.jpg

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
What's happened to the human race?
WOW!

There may be still some hope for these strange creatures called humans.
:icon_study:

Sorry, no hope for the human race. These are the same people who use the drive-thru and don't have a drivers window that will go down. No hope.

I've missed the show, thought I would give it a try again. Watched part of it. When the dude found civ sil roundness at the juice nectar dig he started hopping around like a 3 year old again. I could swear one guy asked the other guy, and it sounded like, "What are you, two?" when the one guy was making psheew psheew psheew sounds with a little lead toy figure.

I did sleep through most of it and did get to see a couple of nice pieces that they found. I would love to get to hunt the same areas. Was awake when the one fellow molested another tree- that guy has a thing for trees.

Good on them, they got a T.V. show, making good money, just have to act very silly for the camera, and then stop by the bank to make another deposit.

Who's the smart one here?

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I wish i could watch that show...i don`t get that channel....i watch all the video`s on here Heck that`s all i got in the frozen place i live in....so i would watch it just because of the machine making a beeping sound....i like to see that the guys on this show are here to defend them self`s and explane how the show works.
Im sure it beats that wrestler blowin things up....but i watched that too......So ya i`ll pretty much anything that has treasure hunting/metal detecting,like i say it`s 5 degrees today .

Sure i still strap on my tool bag and load in my Treasure Wise digger & ground cloth, hookon the Pro-Pointer and then grab my detector trun it on and go around the in side house screw with the dogs with the machine ooooohhhhhh i got to get out soon, so ya i`ll watch if i could.
Gary

Last edited:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Muddyhands, great post. You think something like me. I get up every morning and walk my pit bull a couple of miles through the woods. I do some crafting for relaxation like painting, carving, pyrography, photography, etc. I read at least 12 magazines each month to keep current. My personal library of books like Bulfinch's Mythologh, The American Treasury 1455-1955, etc are well fingered up. Most of the TV I watch is mainly news and weather plus some action movies and history renditions. I watch the diggers for the finds, a bit of history. Frank.

111-2 de Vinci.jpg de Vince, Painted from my copy of his sketch book.

Last edited:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Pvillehunter, Nope, I don't hate. That's your word. Jealous, not really, I have 75 adventurous years piled behind me and still counting. Nope, had nothing to do with having a thread pulled, I am all for the first amendment. Maybe if you cut back on that hating, things would look better with you. Have a good day, Frank

skull etc 019-3-Resting Rose.jpg

Last edited:

kayden

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doug I have never heard or seen anything on TreasureNet of Frankn selling or trying to sell
on treasureNet.

That aside, how many times do we need to ask.
Stop the Sniping !

If you's have a problem with each other & can't avoid attacking each other ,
Please use ignore before we need to try using Forced leaves from treasureNet.

I didnt know that you could ignore a user on here.....where do I find this feature....I would like to use it

kayden

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I'll quit watching the NFL now ....because when they score a touchdown & celebrate......its ruining the game............LOL

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didnt know that you could ignore a user on here.....where do I find this feature....I would like to use it

Kayden

You can click on the persons profile and when it opens there is a button that says add to ignore list. Click that.

It is a shame when a good thread gets closed due to people wanting to talk about each other and everything but the topic. I think we can all agree they are hitting some good sites though.

kayden

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kayden

You can click on the persons profile and when it opens there is a button that says add to ignore list. Click that.

It is a shame when a good thread gets closed due to people wanting to talk about each other and everything but the topic. I think we can all agree they are hitting some good sites though.
Thanks Tnmountains...& I agree with you on threads being stopped ...& yes they are hitting some great sites we all dream to hunt!

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
I think I'll quit watching the NFL now ....because when they score a touchdown & celebrate......its ruining the game............LOL

Just record one game and then you can watch it over and over again as they are all pretty much identical. I thought they made rules and collected a fine for being silly?

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oh everything is GREAT with me ...diggers is on in a couple of hours im making dinner drinking a beer and getting ready for some JUICY ROUNDNESS in the hole a NUG for some JUGS...ans i cant wait to see some COLOGNE..... I really really hope something so good gets popped out of a plug and some poor innocent tree gets HUMPED!!!!!!:tongue3:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Yea, some cologne would defiantly help! Frank

skull etc 019-3-Resting Rose.jpg

Steve in PA

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, XP Deus, Equinox 600, Fisher 1270
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I have been digging for 27 years now and I enjoy the show. So what if they get a little excited, at least it's not staged like American Diggers. In fact I see they hunted a Whiskey Rebellion site here in Southwestern PA that I hunted 15 years ago. I didn't find much there and neither did they. But across the road from that house I dug a colonial bonanza that would have had them swinging from the trees till the cows came home :laughing7:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Or until some one flipped them a banana. lol Frank

111-1 profile.jpg

mattfink

Dec 23, 2012
Cottage Grove, MN
Detector(s) used
minelab equinox 800
Minelab excalibur ii
Whites surfmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I actually liked last nights show because they showed real recreational prospecting on national tv not like the clowns on the other gold shows strip minning and rape and pillaging the land it showed the fun you can have and the work it takes. Plus they were donating the proceeds to their local high school.

sparky661

Jun 1, 2012
Oswego NY
Detector(s) used
ETRAC ,T2 SE , Garret Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I Love the show, it,s awesome this time of the year to watch some digging and keep the flame burning is a great escape. I think they are a couple of great guys that got an opportunity to display their hobby and dig some awesome sites. Good for you guys your doing a good job representing the hobby and showing the true side of it. Like finding a pulltab here and there and getting excited about IH and such. I look forward to the episodes and really enjoy their personalities.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jim of PA

Sep 23, 2012
SW Pa
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE LTD Sunray FX1 Probe Minelab X Terra 705 Garrett pro-pointer Whites Prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sparky661 said:
I Love the show, it,s awesome this time of the year to watch some digging and keep the flame burning is a great escape. I think they are a couple of great guys that got an opportunity to display their hobby and dig some awesome sites. Good for you guys your doing a good job representing the hobby and showing the true side of it. Like finding a pulltab here and there and getting excited about IH and such. I look forward to the episodes and really enjoy their personalities.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Everyone likes it Just want something to complain about till spring

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread