DDEXPII

Aug 27, 2006
MA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB EXPLORER II & the sun ray probe
On DEC 18th the day was cold wet and hard rain when I almost hit a car that was stopped in the middle of the road at a green light when I went around I saw a little old lady about 80 or so. I'm not one to pass some one like that, about 50 feet up, there was a bus pulloff, I pulled off the road went to see what I could do to help her. I push her 1970's boat to the bus stop, I asked her if she know what was wrong with her car. She told she was out of gas and money. So I went to wal-mart to get a gas can and then some gas with my last few bucks "ATM card not working". When we got back to her car I put the gas in.She said she would pay me back I told her not to worry about it. Now I have never ran out of gas guess what I did, and no one stopped to help I got very wet. that was not the karma but this was one week latter I won $200 in the state lottery and two weeks latter I hit $500 were I got the gas.

HH DEEPDIGGEREXPII

Attachments

• 102_0981-1.JPG
    102_0981-1.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 232

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Kind of a new twist to "cast your bread upon the water" (...and it returns to you manyfold).

I love seeing it work out like that!

Nan
who thinks in puns...

Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Superb Story! Just goes to show that good things DO happen to good people!

Way To Go Dig........ ;D

NS

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
If I'm ever in trouble here in Mass I hope your the one driving by. Wanna go halves on a scratchy?

Great job, will go digging with you any day!

Kimber23539

Dec 6, 2006
Crestview, FL
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Heartwarming story, bless you for stopping to help and yes I agree that you reap what you sow!! Good for you !!!

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lovely story! :-* We need more good folks like you around! :)

You did good! Thanks!

Nana :)

T

TheDetectorist

Pure happenstance. Karma would be the old lady repaying you with a lottery ticket that won.

TD

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
I love hearing stories like this, you did a good thing & it came right back to ya! I believe in karma, I believe that a good deed will be repaid in due time. Congrats to you Dig, you made the old ladies day & came out of it all the better! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread