Any Treasure Hunters from the green mountains of VT?

Shelbe

Feb 10, 2013
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Have used a Whites that I bought when I was 17, it was broken in storage this winter, Looking at a Garret 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
New to this site, My Husband and I have birthdays in May, we plan on purchasing 2 Garret 350's. I had a Whites I bought when I was 17, and it broke in storage over the winter. Looking to converse with Vermont treasure hunters, I have really enjoyed gazing at everyone's pictures of their finds, amazing and exciting!

VERMONTPACKRAT

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2007
Topsham, Vermont
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Garrett ace 250
Hello! I am in East Central, Vermont. Lots of history in the "14th colony". Do your research and you will be happy with your finds. What part of the state are you in?

VPR

OP
OP
S

Shelbe

Feb 10, 2013
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Have used a Whites that I bought when I was 17, it was broken in storage this winter, Looking at a Garret 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We are from Orange County VT.

OP
OP
S

Shelbe

Feb 10, 2013
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
S

Shelbe

Feb 10, 2013
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
a bit excited tonight, I've been waiting and we finally went ahead and bought a metal detector, nothing fancy, but something to have fun with, Teknetics Delta 4000, from Kellyco. had my heart set on a Garret Ace 350, but we are Looking forward to getting out there and maybe posting a few finds!

OP
OP
S

Shelbe

Feb 10, 2013
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm from Windsor County!

Ive spent the first month Beepin my grand parents house...and have moved on to a large ball field and play ground from a school built in the 30 s. I have found 6 rings so far..one was 14k. About $6 in change and a few other odd things.

kuhrissuhanneb

Aug 21, 2013
Vermont
Primary Interest:
Other
Ive spent the first month Beepin my grand parents house...and have moved on to a large ball field and play ground from a school built in the 30 s. I have found 6 rings so far..one was 14k. About $6 in change and a few other odd things.

That's awesome keep on going! I'm a bottle digger and found a huge bottle dump in the area but I am starting metal detecting so I will let you know what I find.

Griz Bear

May 1, 2016
S.Strafford, Vt
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi VPR,
I'm new here. What's new? I just started metal detecting and I'm looking for some folks to go hunt'n with.

Sam Holden

Sep 26, 2020
NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Bounty Hunter Tracker iv
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm from proctor!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread