Ric and Rita Savage Facebook. American Savage

VWandSTUDEBAKER

Jul 11, 2010
Gainesville FLorida
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, Whites BHID, Whites SurfPlus,Whites 5900 Pro Sl, various other detectors, TRX pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you like or dislike the show, you can join them on Facebook. I did and I told them what I thought about the show. For the record, I am against it.

If you are familiar with Facebook, you know that you can send a message and talk to someone one-on-one. I did this and I THINK I was talking to Ric, but I cant swear to it. Either way, he/she was kind of a butt, but I had fun speaking my peace. I posted on there Facebook, but I think they deleted it. :tongue3:

So I hope this is OK to do. As I said, you can go there for either reason. This is not for me to vent on here, but to let people know about their site.

So HAVE FUN !!!

https://www.facebook.com/ricsavagerelichunter

Last edited by a moderator:

dholland02

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What did u say to them and what was there response.

OP
OP
VWandSTUDEBAKER

VWandSTUDEBAKER

Jul 11, 2010
Gainesville FLorida
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, Whites BHID, Whites SurfPlus,Whites 5900 Pro Sl, various other detectors, TRX pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I asked them if the show was real or was some of the stuff planted. He/she said it was real. When I asked about some of the stuff, they were very evasive in their answer. He/she ended up saying....Have a nice day, Davy. Very disrespectuful when I was clearly signing my name as David.

On their facebook right now, there is a picture of Rick pointing and saying I want YOU. I asked why they HAD to change the name of the show. Were you being sued? I just looked and I think they deleated my comment. They clearly only want praise on their page.

OP
OP
VWandSTUDEBAKER

VWandSTUDEBAKER

Jul 11, 2010
Gainesville FLorida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just looked at their page again and either they made so I can not comment or noone can, but I susspect they just banned ME.

fmerg

Nov 1, 2008
kingston ny
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
minelab quattro, explorer se pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
maybe all t-net members should post on their page

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I would say they could sell less finds if his wife cut down the makeup to like say only 6 times the normal woman

OP
OP
VWandSTUDEBAKER

VWandSTUDEBAKER

Jul 11, 2010
Gainesville FLorida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
maybe all t-net members should post on their page

I see where someone told him to go to H E L L. I wonder how long that will stay there. I guess it was just ME that has been banned.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I see a few very recent negative comments, but I'm sure they delete anything they don't like.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't care for the show either, but he makes money doing fake stuff. Wrestling and a semi-reality show. Probably just trying to make a living and doing better than most of us. I don't have a TV show...

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't care for the show either, but he makes money doing fake stuff. Wrestling and a semi-reality show. Probably just trying to make a living and doing better than most of us. I don't have a TV show...
... The problem is that a lot are just jealous.... For these guys make a living by doing what they love to do....

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keppy said:
... The problem is that a lot are just jealous.... For these guys make a living by doing what they love to do....

Yeah...ACTING. And poorly at that. They seriously don't even have a pinpointer? The episodes I saw tonight were quite bad.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah...ACTING. And poorly at that. They seriously don't even have a pinpointer? The episodes I saw tonight were quite bad.
..... I would have to say with the kind of detecting they do ...... NO Pin pointer is needed........ If i hunt old places that i know there will be objects larger than big coins .. I do not use a pin pointer ... and i do have 3 pin pointers.....

OP
OP
VWandSTUDEBAKER

VWandSTUDEBAKER

Jul 11, 2010
Gainesville FLorida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Jealous? That word never entered my mind when I saw that show. STUPID and FAKE did though. Im sure they have stumbled upon some stuff, but we all know its NOTHING like what they show. People think their wrestling is real too, but its pretty much fake and put on for show.

Itsmy6

Feb 14, 2007
St. Louis, MO
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Can't stand that show or his stupid BOOM BABY which I guess he thinks is a catchphrase. Also his wife makes Tammy Faye Baker's makeup look normal.

OP
OP
VWandSTUDEBAKER

VWandSTUDEBAKER

Jul 11, 2010
Gainesville FLorida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't stand that show or his stupid BOOM BABY which I guess he thinks is a catchphrase. Also his wife makes Tammy Faye Baker's makeup look normal.

BOOOM Baby is what I say when I take a nice dump :)
Whats with Rita's lower lip? Looks like she had a wad of chewing tobbaco under it. It sticks out !! :blackbeard:

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I see a few very recent negative comments, but I'm sure they delete anything they don't like.

I just went to look at their comments again, and they have erased all the negative ones. I doubt anyone is actually talking with members from the show. These pages are typically setup and run by the production staff.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Jealous? That word never entered my mind when I saw that show. STUPID and FAKE did though. Im sure they have stumbled upon some stuff, but we all know its NOTHING like what they show. People think their wrestling is real too, but its pretty much fake and put on for show.
.... THAT IS ALL TV NOW A DAYS EVEN YOUR NEWS..........

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
were does he get his information
is what i want to know
he doesn't seem that bright to use a computer
or look the type you would see in a library doing research

BOOM BABY

SSHH this is a library you have to be quiet
or all toss you out

OUTCOME1

Oct 22, 2012
Hanover, VA
Detector(s) used
teknetics delta 4000 w/dd coil...teknetics pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I LOVE THE SHOW!!! that would be awesome to make a living recovering relics and sell them and bring them back to surface for a mueseum or to someone that dearly would enjoy them...who cares what they do with it!!!! it was brought back and they stuff i am sure they bring back will not be thrown away...whats the big deal here???? if you or me find an item and i decide to sell and you don't...who cares!!! its gonna end up on someones wall any right??? for display!!!!

and they are in my hometown of mechanicsville, va. I have never met them but i am sure the shop down the street has plenty of cool historic stuff on the wall that they wont sell....who cares...who cares....who cares..lol!!!!! they are very passionate....those diggers guys are the ones that get on my nerves..but oh well. who cares....who cares...who cares..........happy diggiing guys

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I saw them go for Blackbeard's ship. Please note it has already been found. The guy took them out for $600. Taking the size of the ship and the grinding into consideration I would estimate that the boat owner lost money on the deal. The price he got was unbelievable! Gems, basically have no value until they are cut. He did float nice when he boomed overboard though! Frank

111-1 profileRED.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread