HutSiteDigger

Silver Member
Nov 26, 2012
Stafford,Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266x and a shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ground Penetrating Radar? I'm actually thinking of buying one and would like too see one in action in some of the Civil War camps i have access too hunt in Stafford,Virginia. I have gotten quotes before for having people come out with a GPR and it was in the $1,500-$3,000 range. I am willing to pay a couple hundred dollars and plus the loads of union CW relics you can have. I know these GPRs would find countless hut sites and trash pits for me.. If you do have a GPR and would like to come to Stafford,Virginia and give a little demo please PM me. Also if anyone is got one for sale let me know too! Thanks! :occasion14:

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Geez,HSD-you don't mess around.
Sorry no ideas to offer about this, but I agree it probably would yield lots of dig sites . Saw a special on Jess James's treasure on History channel
over the weekend, and they used one but said it was like $40k ( as they nervously lowered it over a cliff suspended by a rope)
It was a big one pulled by an ATV so maybe smaller ones are a lot less expensive? Good Luck

OP
OP
HutSiteDigger

HutSiteDigger

Silver Member
Nov 26, 2012
Stafford,Virginia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks!! I'm looking to sell one of my chevy pickup trucks and two confederate buckles I own too pay for one! I just want too see it in action you know before I buy up to like $20,000 for one. I see them used all the time on TV, I may just have to cough up $1,500-$2k for someone to come out and test it out in one of my camps.

WVARelics

Jun 21, 2012
Winchester, Va
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Should be able to get a GPR salesman to demo one for you. Is there such a thing?

OP
OP
HutSiteDigger

HutSiteDigger

Silver Member
Nov 26, 2012
Stafford,Virginia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For the price they sell them @ they should have a salesman come out and do a demo for me but then they may just think im using them too find treasure ? Have to check into that more Im sure they have regional dealers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread