Need a little help about Karl von Mueller

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bja3908 said:
Started reading THM 7 last night do not know how many times I have read it over the years but still find 6&7 very entertaining. And full of good info.I think a lot of times when KVM talks about this guy finding this or that he is talking about hiself.
Anyone know what happened to his research files.

Most of KVM's books ( at least the later ones ) were copyrighted in his wife's name--Gladyce M. Miller. So, obviously, she would have retained his files, too. She and family members ( they had at least one son and I think a daughter ) continued to publish the later, paper-backed books as the Exanimo Establishment, in Segundo, Colorado and, later, down in Texas. Son, Tron, was the illustrator for at least two of those specialty books, The Owlhooters Manual No.1 and The Owlhooters Manual No.2. Tron Miller is the author of the Gold Rocker Handbook ( with the introduction written by Karl von Mueller ) and is pictured with Mark Miller in that book. I'm not clear if Mark is the brother or son of Tron. Although, I'm pretty sure he's a brother.
As I've mentioned before, I sure wish these folks would make all of the past publications available as e-Books.

Ty

Oct 12, 2004
Alabama
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro, White's IDX, Custom Water Detector, White's Coinmaster, Vaquero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can read THM #6 here; http://bwcpublishing.com/thm6/thm6.html#top

Some of the information isn't in THM #7...

One earlier post asked about THM's prior to #6. Reference is made in one of the THM's to some that were published. I have been unable to find any of these.

Ty

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ty said:
You can read THM #6 here; http://bwcpublishing.com/thm6/thm6.html#top

Some of the information isn't in THM #7...

One earlier post asked about THM's prior to #6. Reference is made in one of the THM's to some that were published. I have been unable to find any of these.

Ty

I've had the same problem. I'm thinking that MAYBE the earlier TM's were of the short, pamplet size for specific subjects. They MIGHT have been articles in the Prospector's Gazette. I have copies of a very few issues of the Gazette.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread