14 to 18 inches, 25 to 35mph winds! Im bumbed!

OP
OP
T

treasurejack

Re: 14 to 18 inches, 25 to 35mph winds! I'm bumbed!

Hang in there CountryGirl, we got about 10 to 12 but it got pretty nice here today and by 4pm most of the main roads were back to an asphalt surface. The backroads and side streets are still problem areas but I expect by morning everything will be cleared out. I hear it is a lot worse to the south, about 14 to 18 down that way. Me, I got to play with a new toy today, a bobcat, sort of like an amusement park ride on wheels.....it was a blast once I figured out how all darn peddles and handles worked! lol

Pulltab Parson

Jan 20, 2007
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Got up and snow blowed my drive way. I n most placed the snow was taller than the blower so I had to tunnel in and then back out and then after the top fell in I had to go over it again, I think it topped 14degrees wile I was out there, we got about 22"

Man I'm really ready for this to be over so I can do some diggin!!!!

buscadero

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2006
Corpus Christi, Tx.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250

To all you TNeters in the path of the storm, Like the TV Cop used to say, "Hey, Let's be careful out there!" Only go out if you have to!

Joe

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS

Still snowing here! I really don't mind, 'cuz after all that work, I get to play. Finally ride the Snowmobile, Snowmen, Sliding, Snow ball fights, don't forget Snow Angels! ;D SWEET! Now the Cabin Fever will supside! :D

OP
OP
T

treasurejack

Take my word for it, "Never make a snow angel face down!" Can't move your eyelids for about thirty minutes afterwards. lol

(Yea, I know what you're thinking, but what can I say? It was one of those curious man moments.)

Pulltab Parson

Jan 20, 2007
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

I like Nappin ;D

WV Hillbilly

Dec 8, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
TIME RANGER CZ3D ACE 250

Not much snow here , maybe 3 inches or so , anyway took a nap , watched a falcon snag a bird out of one of my feeders + plowed my driveway . My driveway is about 1/2 mile long . Yep live back in the boonies + love it . Spent time on + off on here of course . Ground is frozen + it's to cold to md . I'm past ready to beep + dig .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread