Trouble logging in???

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Did anyone else have trouble logging in today ??? By the time HP and Microsoft were done helping me ::) I had lost all my saved passwords for all my saved sites. And I could not access my bookmarks! <This was after they thought they had helped ::) Oh well working now, re installing passwords. I was getting a strange looking screen with two keys on top, was asking for user name and password to enter but was saying this was not secure. Just wondering if this just happened to me???

DFX-Gregg

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you should be seeing this above

IMPORTANT! We just upgraded the forum. There maybe be some features not yet implemented, including the member map, and there are some style changes that we will be working on in the coming few days. Some users may have lost their avatars - including the admin! - sorry about that - please upload a new one! Thank you for your patience!

Ridley

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2004
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SLII and the E series DFX and the Minelab ExplorerII
The site has been upgraded.

The changes look pretty good! ;)

Ridley

Farmercal

Mar 20, 2003
Earth
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, X-Terra 70 & Excalibur 1000
DFX-Gregg for the future export your favorites to a file folder on your computer (in a partition other than C, if possible). Then if they become corrupt you can simply import them back into IE whenever you are ready. I do this with all my browsers just in case I have to re-install the operating system.

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Thanks for the update, it was driving me crazy! Having HP dump it on Microsoft. But they did figure out it was site related. HP thought it was a virus corrupting my computer!

DFX-Gregg

buscadero

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2006
Corpus Christi, Tx.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
I thought it was the darn laptop again, & was gonna call my neighbors kid/ troubleshooter! Then I realized it was only TN on the fritz!

I think it's an improvement! Easier to read!

Joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions