Predator Tools Raven Vs. Piranha

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been doing a lot of hunting in the woods lately and my little modified drain spade works but hoping to find something noticeably more effective. Lots of unusually deep stuff in a couple of the sites are sure making the digging a chore. Just wondered if any of the fine folks on Tnet used either of these models from Predator Tools and would be willing to give a little feedback. Thanks in advance.:dontknow:

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought one of the first Pirhannas available from George Lesche at a DIV meeting a few years back. As far as I'm concerned its perfect. Clean cuts through hard ground with ease! Now if it could only cut through through rocks.... :laughing7:

OP
OP
TNGUNS

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FBD, we are sure blessed with our share of the rocks no doubt. Appreciate the input on the Piranha.:hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread