I think your psychic advisor was wrong...

TrpnBils

Jan 2, 2005
Western PA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
[h=5]So I went metal detecting this afternoon to a place that should have had some history to it. The land owner told me last weekend that one of the farm fields had some sort of "massacre" happen in it. Being a Civil War era site I assumed their could be some truth to it... As it turns out (I found this out AFTER I got there), the "massacre" theory was told to him by his PSYCHIC ADVISOR because she felt some WEIRD VIBES when she came to visit the farm. He also had a wooden pyramid built in one of the fields so he could meditate under it, and part of the land is not to be walked on because he GAVE IT BACK TO THE SPIRITS.

Seriously.... So, the fields were a bust, but I did find an old house foundation on the property and turned up a button within the first 5 minutes. The back mark is RW Robinson and was made in Massachusetts between 1820 and 1840. I will be going back tomorrow to work on the home site again, but will not be venturing back into the fields. I'd hate to get whisked away by some sort of psychic vortex or something.[/h]

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Check your crystal ball before you go out there.Good luck with your hunting.

surf

Silver Member
Jan 10, 2013
Detector(s) used
seeing eye shovel
Primary Interest:
Other
Karnac.jpg

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh hell, try the fields, especially the "spirit owned one". Just put on your tin hat and buy a rabbit's foot...

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have always wanted to find a psychic and jump out and scare them then ask didn't you know that was coming? For your own sanity I hope you limit your time on the property.

Get your facts first, then distort them as you please-Mark Twain

HutSiteDigger

Silver Member
Nov 26, 2012
Stafford,Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266x and a shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You do know back in the that time period (you said the house dates to the 1820s-1840s or something) it was very common for adults and children to die of illness and disease - sometimes a illness could kill two or even three family members all within a week of each other. This could somewhat be like a massacre. I'm not all into the "psychic" stuff but I do believe in having natural senses. But the whole part about "not to be walked on" is all mombo jumbo stuff.. But there could have been death @ the place you are hunting at for sure. Pretty common to die of a illness back then whether if you were adult,child or new born...

Last edited:

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would stay away from it.......all is either of God or satan.....this is not of God........
There are many places without demonic infulences

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The spirit filled field "line" is always used to protect where the gold is.......go for it.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Why do I keep thinking of the lion in the wizzard-of-oz movie?

Remember the scene: "... I DO believe in spooks, I DO believe in spooks, I DO I DO I DO I DO ......" ???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread