99 VW Jetta in Siskiyou County (Ill entertain any interesting trades)

Notsuredomus

Aug 12, 2012
Classic Hill Mine, Siskiyou County
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug 2
Whites GMT
Garret ProPointer
Bazooka Gold Trap Super Prospector
Fossicker Production Pan
Proline 3in Dredge/Highbanker Combo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
99 VW Jetta in Siskiyou County (I'll entertain any interesting trades)

I bought the car from a miner last fall. He keeps telling me he will send the title but has yet to do so. Thats not the problem I could place a lean on it. My problem is the property I live on is 1/4mi up a very rough road and my car can't make it. Damn thieves up here are robbing me blind. My car has been broken into 3 times. My property stolen and my gas tank has become the refueling depot for the Happy Camp Low lives. They have already done enough damage that I would just rather get it out of here before the *******s set it on fire or steal it.

I am in Siskiyou County, The car runs good and gets pretty good gas mileage. It has an electrical issue that needs to be fixed. It pops fuses instantly which means results in windows not rolling down, turn signals to not work, trunk release wont engage and radio wont work. I know it must be a short but I am not good with electrical systems. The car runs great but every week theres a new theft and new damage.

If you need a good car and are handy with electrical this could be a good ride for you. I am not entertaining cash offers. I traded some gold to get the car and I'd like to barter to get rid of it as well. So what do you have to trade? metal detector, prospecting equipment, a dirt bike, quad. I will consider any interesting offer. Id rather get something I can use and get the car out of here than just hold onto it until vandals destroy it.

anyway my name is Kevin A. Baskovich and you can Call me at (909) 714-1404​

AusTexDude

Aug 12, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
6 chickens, a box of half mouse eaten party hats, 324 used Reader's Digest, a lock of Leonard Nimoy's hair, and a muffler clamp from a 1989 Ford Econoline Van...

How much more interesting do you need?

AusTexDude

Aug 12, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spock_2267.jpg

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What, this is Craig's list or something? Why would you try to sell a car here??

OP
OP
N

Notsuredomus

Aug 12, 2012
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug 2
Whites GMT
Garret ProPointer
Fossicker Production Pan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lmao... You may want to consider adding a chloroform soaked rag to your B&E bag.

OP
OP
N

Notsuredomus

Aug 12, 2012
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug 2
Whites GMT
Garret ProPointer
Fossicker Production Pan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not really trying to sell it. I have not put it up for sale locally. I am just sick of having to worry about it being vandalized. I figured with so many people here with hobbies similar to my own that someone here might have something they don't need anymore that I could use in exchange for something I don't need anymore that they can use.

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not really trying to sell it. I have not put it up for sale locally. I am just sick of having to worry about it being vandalized. I figured with so many people here with hobbies similar to my own that someone here might have something they don't need anymore that I could use in exchange for something I don't need anymore that they can use.

There is a classified section of Tnet where you can post things to sell or trade. You need to be a Charter member though, which costs something like $20.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread