Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The non-Charter Member "cry babies" just don't know what you are missing over in the Political Forum! We are having a ball ripping each other a new one! You BETTER have a thick skin though if you decide to join up and take part because participants are showing no mercy! :headbang:
Not nearly as fun when your allowed to rip each other a new one. :laughing7:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The one thing I see is that without US MEMBERS Tnet amounts to absolutely nothing.You mods,admins and owners should remember that.No members no Tnet,just dead space on the internet.The hard truth speaks for its self and its a hard fact.

Red you don't want to join political forum dont...

We have 16,000 visitors a day, new members join every day, some members quit, just like the movie Lion King, "it is the circle of life .." We have far, far more joining than quiting.

It is simple, we have rules members are required to play by...

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Last edited:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Save me a seat. I'm waiting on my government "entitlement" check to come in the mail. You know, that money they took from me years ago and now they don't like to have to give it back because they're not sure where it went... :thumbsup:

I'll meet ya there soon hopefully Bandit.... I just hope there's folks from both SIDES their so we can debate and try and understand each other....??? You, me and others just high fiving doesn't "cut it". I'd actually like to LEARN what I'm missing from my view point. The invested S.S. funds you reference was ROBBED years ago and NOW "they" need it. I know... I just got my 1st "time out". I'm running now.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll meet ya there soon hopefully Bandit.... I just hope there's folks from both SIDES their so we can debate and try and understand each other....??? You, me and others just high fiving doesn't "cut it". I'd actually like to LEARN what I'm missing from my view point. The invested S.S. funds you reference was ROBBED years ago and NOW "they" need it. I know... I just got my 1st "time out". I'm running now.

LT; it must have been short, I didn't know you got a timeout...

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Never stated such a thing TH.My post was the simple fact,its the hard truth.You have to accept it as such,theres no getting away from it.Open a restaurant,you dont get any customers,what happens?Same as any other business,youre gone.Customers make a business,members make a forum.You can have the most brilliant website and forum ever created,but,if the only person looking at it is you its just wasted space on a hard drive that amounts to nothing.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red as I said we nave 16,000 visitors a day, 99.5% are happy.......

Your always going to have a few who are not happy.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doesn't change what I said either.... Members want to discuss politics it is done on politics forum only....

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
lol I predict that unless enough disputers go to the new thread red will not be happy. He loves the jousting too much

am I right? or am I right? or am I right?

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
and RJ, you die or your nemesis dies, Tnet goes on

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Stating fact isnt jousting buddy.Its stating facts.Those facts I stated cannot be disputed against regardless of who tries to dispute them.Am I right or am I wrong.Thank you.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
On a personal note, I'm not missing you at all over on the Political Forum Red. :hello:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stating fact isnt jousting buddy.Its stating facts.Those facts I stated cannot be disputed against regardless of who tries to dispute them.Am I right or am I wrong.Thank you.

Total members make TNET, not a single member or a handful of members but total sum of all members including newbies...

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm just keeping you in suspense terry.Sometimes waiting for something to happen is usually worse than what youre waiting for.:wink:

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Not to argue with you TH,in fact no beef at all.I never stated how many members,members means more than one.

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This has been entertaining. I'm heading over to the political forum to start a thread on what "Free Speech" actually means. Come join us! :laughing7:
Hey FFARL.
Why do you not have the "charter member" Badge?
I just noticed....not important.
Are you under "Administrator probation?" :laughing7:
:occasion14:

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Total $$$grab.... It is what it is though, great ploy.
A disclaimer and a (Free) password wouldn't work eh?

Tell me something, will it be an even playing field?

Or will it be a one sided Gestapo type environment as it was before?

Us paying folks should have The Right to know eh?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread