Does the IRS monitor this forum?

Is the IRS watching?

• Yes.

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • No.

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Yes, I got a call after posting a big find.

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • No, you can take off your tinfoil hat.

Votes: 25 44.6%

• Total voters

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Know for a fact Feds have monitored forum, member was contacted by feds.... Want reveal who or why....

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Know for a fact Feds have monitored forum, member was contacted by feds.... Want reveal who or why....

oh no, now you've gone and done it Treasure-hunter. :BangHead: Those skittish types will latch on to this type statement, and then .... therefore.... yup it's all true: Black helicopters and the whole 9 yards. If it happened one time, then all of it must be true everywhere else, right down the line. Odd that none of these secret operatives have come and busted me then. Because I'm as brazen as they come (as anyone here knows haha).

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
We are human, we like to booster are treasures, so they know that and we make it easy.

Why monitor, They just use the search engine here,

if they need info, or looking for info they just use what we give them.

A Gov geek has no problem finding out anything.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Odd that none of these secret operatives have come and busted me then. Because I'm as brazen as they come (as anyone here knows haha).

Wait and see,they have all the time in the world,do you?As you said why bust somebody for a penny when,you can wait to see what else they get their hands into.Bad mistake to count your chickens before they hatch:sign10:

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I do not post photo’s of stuff I don’t still have. I have found them spying on many people and do not trust them..I work hard for my finds and will not share them...Art
.. Like you i never post pictures or tell of my finds….Any more our government knows every thing we do ….Or wants to know …. Tom.. our government now a days wants to know all about every one … And they know more than you think they do…. Hell by your auto plate number or SS number they just about know your life story ...

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
oh no, now you've gone and done it Treasure-hunter. :BangHead: Those skittish types will latch on to this type statement, and then .... therefore.... yup it's all true: Black helicopters and the whole 9 yards. If it happened one time, then all of it must be true everywhere else, right down the line. Odd that none of these secret operatives have come and busted me then. Because I'm as brazen as they come (as anyone here knows haha).
Tom , You might be in a dream world .. Wake Up..

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Tom , You might be in a dream world .. Wake Up..

Keppy i dont think "might" is the word youre looking for,the word "DEFINITELY" is more likely to be heading in the correct direction.

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo

I'm not sure why you wouldn't reveal who or why (the agency anyway, not the person who was contacted), but that's your call. Personally, I'd out them.

Here's what I consider to be a valid question though: regardless of why this individual was contacted and who contacted them, what initially interested the agency in question? Were they already here, monitoring, or did someone refer them to this location and/or that person's posts and activities?

Full disclosure: I work for the DoD. Sequestration woke a lot of decision-makers up on what each agency's priorities truly are, and how money should be spent. I find it extremely difficult to believe that there are people getting paid to sit around and monitor this forum. It's simply not that important in the grand scheme of things. We have radical Islam spreading across Europe, Iraq and Syria are in flames, Russia (or Russia's stooges) just shot down an airliner, Congressional approval is UP to around 25%, China's making aggressive moves in the Pacific, and there's a bit of a situation on America's southern border right now. Does anyone here really think that the activities of the posters on this forum rank in even the top 100, let alone the top 10,000 list of things that the federal government is presently concerned about?

Anyone?

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I find it extremely difficult to believe that there are people getting paid to sit around and monitor this forum

Read post 7 Dave,nobody has to sit anyplace and read anything.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Russia (or Russia's stooges) just shot down an airliner,

And since you dragged flight 17 into the thread,no dice.

U.S. Admits Its MH17 ‘Evidence’ is Based on YouTube Clips & Social Media Posts
AP journalist challenges State Department spokesperson on official narrative

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm not sure why you wouldn't reveal who or why (the agency anyway, not the person who was contacted), but that's your call. Personally, I'd out them.

Here's what I consider to be a valid question though: regardless of why this individual was contacted and who contacted them, what initially interested the agency in question? Were they already here, monitoring, or did someone refer them to this location and/or that person's posts and activities?

Full disclosure: I work for the DoD. Sequestration woke a lot of decision-makers up on what each agency's priorities truly are, and how money should be spent. I find it extremely difficult to believe that there are people getting paid to sit around and monitor this forum. It's simply not that important in the grand scheme of things. We have radical Islam spreading across Europe, Iraq and Syria are in flames, Russia (or Russia's stooges) just shot down an airliner, Congressional approval is UP to around 25%, China's making aggressive moves in the Pacific, and there's a bit of a situation on America's southern border right now. Does anyone here really think that the activities of the posters on this forum rank in even the top 100, let alone the top 10,000 list of things that the federal government is presently concerned about?

Anyone?
.. I do not think that people that work for the government really care what happens to us that does not work for the government ….. And all that they do is try to harm the general population .. And think they are the most important ones in this country … And love to spy on every one … And if we have any thing of value take it from us … like our freedom…And our money ..

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please keep politics out so thread doesn't get locked...

uglymailman

Bronze Member
Feb 3, 2010
I don't think any Gvt. agency sit's and monitors the site. I DO think all the info on here is collected and a program can be run to look for key words or phrases. Tick somebody off and they can search for you.
Gvt. and private company's know all about you. Anytime you use a debit or credit card they collect info on you. They know every purchase you make and can tell you what size you wear and what cereal you eat.
I've never found anything worth more than a few dollars and if I have to itemize I think I'd come out ahead due to gas and battery costs.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't think any Gvt. agency sit's and monitors the site. I DO think all the info on here is collected and a program can be run to look for key words or phrases. Tick somebody off and they can search for you.
Gvt. and private company's know all about you. Anytime you use a debit or credit card they collect info on you.

Bingo give the man a ceegar plus a beer:occasion14:

HutSiteDigger

Silver Member
Nov 26, 2012
Stafford,Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266x and a shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
National Park Service probably pays someone full-time to monitor this site ; ) haha.. Joking... ; )

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
I work for the IRS. Yes, you are being watched. Nobody is skeered to post a bit of "treasure" because they are skeered of the irs. If you think a murky dime or a bottle is cool, you post it on tnet, it's great fun, I love it actually. But I know that real treasure is kegs of silver and fists full 'o gold. I will post my finds of gold caches and big hauls of silver coins here, on Tnet, soon. I aint skeered. But I'm really stupid. Yup.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread