Hi Folks. Question. Creating a Treasure Hunting Museum and possible Hall Of Fame.

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What do you guys think about the actual opening of a Treasure Hunting Museum and Hall of Fame featuring the greatest Treasures Lost and Found from across the US ?? I think it is feasible. I await your replies. Thanks. PEACE:RONB :coffee2::headbang:

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't donate anything to museums, been burned twice, not again.

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
One already exists...that being said, I nominate the three C's of Tnet....Crusader, Casper, and Coilygirl.:notworthy:

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Garrett has a treasure museum at their headquarters in Texas....

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I will have to check Whites out. I live in Oregon...

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have horseshoes from Lincoln's, Grants, Boone's, Crocketts and many other famous people's horses and the paperwork to prove it (I'm the only one who has this also) .... I'd love to see in T-Net's "Hall of Fame"...!!!! :occasion14:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Museum and Hall of Fame featuring the greatest Treasures Lost and Found from across the US ??

so this Museum is going to Be online ?

Here it is TreasureNet - Active Topics this is at least as Close as You'll get.

Since I doubt very much, Someone who finds 100,000 Silver dollars will
donate them to a Museum :tongue3:

If they do, I'll start the line to slap them sillier then they already are :laughing7:

OP
OP
B

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI Folks; I'm not talking about one where folks would donate stuff a much as one that would put on Exhibitions of treasures found for all to see. As some have alluded to. There are Museums in various areas so I think it may be a Regional type thing. We all read about the stuff found all the time which is great but to actually see the stuff on display I think would be great. With that said. What say you folks ?? I await. PEACE:RONB

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
One already exists...that being said, I nominate the three C's of Tnet....Crusader, Casper, and Coilygirl.:notworthy:

umm..yea...I was going w/ the notion of more Hall of Fame, w/ busts of treasure hunters on a pedestal, w/ a plaque noting their dedication to the hobby, more than a museum of relics that the patrons didn't find themselves.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread