CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You ain't kiddin'. Last winter was a beast here! The snow was ruff but the temps were insanely fridgid.
One good thing about Winter, Spring!
Stay warm...
Peace

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I heard from all the nurseries around here this winter is not going to be as bad as last year … Some lost a lot of plants last winter… I hope they are right … We still have orders for Tree's to be shipped till mid November . So that is a good sign . Last year we were done shipping by mid October .

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Your not joking! I moved at the end of Jan. Packing the moving truck and emptying a packed garage.Also trips to a storage garage. Pipes froze, Furnace didn't shut off, vehicle problems.. I think it was the coldest Ohio winter in a long time(maybe it seemed like it lol)! I was in the Akron Canton area. I think I'm going to like the winter better here in GA. lol

When I got to GA. They had a few cold Days and everything shut down! I was all confused! I thought this is nothing! :laughing7:
Nitric in the winter up here we do not have to mow the lawns ..That is a plus .. A little snow plowing and snow blowing that is it ……… And with the 4 wheel drive there are times i do not plow the drive..

Eddie Current

May 17, 2011
Flooorida
Detector(s) used
CTX /AT Pro / Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes, I am starting to see a lot of Snow Birds down here in Tampa too!:notworthy:

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Eddie is right, the "snow birds" (they prefer "Winter Texans) are gonna get here pretty soon to clog the golf courses, gripe about the heat and the food and stick around till spring. Of couse, we like their money...

mikeraydj

Bronze Member
May 19, 2014
Montana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Deteknix X-Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am gonna be sad when the snow flies. This has been my first year hunting and it has been a blast. Winters here in Montana are long. The ground will be frozen until at least April. Don't know what I will do with myself. :sadsmiley:

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I am gonna be sad when the snow flies. This has been my first year hunting and it has been a blast. Winters here in Montana are long. The ground will be frozen until at least April. Don't know what I will do with myself. :sadsmiley:
What you need is a AX & chisel

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread