CONDOLENCES TO CANADA. ----

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I think it is appropriate to that WE here express our Condolences to Canada and our Canadian Friends here due to the horrible events that occurred there today. May God Bless that Soldier who died and his Family. My / Our Prayers are with you. PEACE:RONB

Amen

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
We are not safe, condolences to our friends in the North...

lockster99

Dec 8, 2013
SE Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Garrett
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I like to think there will be a special place in the next (what ever you believe) for men and women who serve their country.

Sod Buster

Jun 14, 2014
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, White's Bullseye TRX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it is appropriate to that WE here express our Condolences to Canada and our Canadian Friends here due to the horrible events that occurred there today. May God Bless that Soldier who died and his Family. My / Our Prayers are with you. PEACE:RONB

+100

chriskellyco

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Sep 30, 2014
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Garrett AT Pro/Ace 350, Minelab CTX 3030/E-Trac/Excal II, White's Coinmaster GT, Nokta FORS CoRe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
15594-grunge-canada-flag-1920x1200-digital-art-wallpaper.jpg

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I think it's sad that the crezies are out there, but I wonder if they have realized that there restrictive gun laws will probably invite more violance? When you say honest people can not own handguns, that does not affect the criminals and crazies.

I also noticed that a large percentage of the police did not know how to handle there weapons properly. I think the ban on private ownership is also affection police proficiency.

Just my views, Frank five star.png
111-1 profile.jpg

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes this is very important- to show our love and support for our wonderful Canadian neighbors ! God Bless You Canada !!! In America we share your
burden in this ongoing struggle against extremist radicals .

Dagger Woods

Apr 29, 2014
Nova Scotia
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro Int'l
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If the families of our fallen servicemen could see this thread I'm sure they'd be appreciative of the kind words & thoughts expressed here. This is a very nice thing.

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sad times are upon us my friends , I just went over to the Canadian metal detecting site where I'm also a member . I offered a similar message of support and
blessing to the ones here . The moderators erased my word God in God Bless Canada - replacing it with "Gosh" I'm actually pretty steamed about it ! Here on
t-net I'm seeing several posts using the words God , Prayer , Amen, etc. " The times they are a changing".

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Years ago I heard a phrase that should pertain to the terrorists who think they can get away with attacks like this. " NUKE THEM TILL THEIR BEARDS GLOW". God Bless Canada...

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
God Bless our neighbors to the north!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread