Bump my thread!!!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i see it this way...the leftist admistration dont like your posts.I like your posts but I am afraid to respond to them.Bumping them may only serve to get you onna"list"

dig yer stuff dave....btw I am a surfer too

"Leftist adminstration"? First why are bringing any kind of politics into thread? (FYI It isn't really good idea to attack adminstration in the forums.)

Admins have absolutely nothing to do with members replying as long as replies are done by our rules. Mods are here almost 24/7 admins only stop in..

BWDan is not on any "list" we don't have "lists", can't remember Dan ever receiving any warning.

Last edited:

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was punking another member...some people got it, others didn't...that's ok....guess you had to be there.:dontknow:
But your the guy that brought attention to your 1,000 likes. :laughing7:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i see it this way...the leftist admistration dont like your posts.I like your posts but I am afraid to respond to them.Bumping them may only serve to get you onna"list"

dig yer stuff dave....btw I am a surfer too

I may not be administration,
But Leftist Agitator Works .

Put this guy on a List :thumbsup:

since we don't have one,
Start one and add bigfoot1 at the top :laughing7:

Last edited:

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just do what I do, wait a couple years and then respond....That only happens after a couple (few) glasses of wine..lol

Or just be one of those posters that only follows up with constant questions...And of course "Check out my Youtube Videos, Subscribe and like my videos"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread