spooks

tenbears

Mar 20, 2007
Detector(s) used
BH sharpshooter II,ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone go to a spot to detect and get that creepy feeling that someone is watching you but no one is there? One spot where there is a old foundation surronded by pines and spruces just really unerves me! Now i'm no scardy cat actaully dont beleive in the spooks,but for some reason this place gets to me,literly makes the hairs on my neck stand up! :o :o

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think we all run across those spots...but it ain't the dead spooks that worry me. Its the ones still alive. Always take precautions and hunt with a buddy, there are a lot of wackos out there.
Be Safe

wildrider

Bronze Member
Feb 25, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Nautilus DMC IIb/White's 6000 Di Pro
I was walking down some railroad tracks near a ghost town (colfax) in New Mexico when I was about twenty. I was following the tracks, watching them glisten as the sun began going down behind the mountains. I started back and was crossing a small bridge across a creek and watching some beavers building a dam in the creek and all of a sudden the hair started standing up on the back of my neck.

No one around for 30 miles and you know that I made a quick exit from that place.

Burt

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
If the hair on your neck stands up,you believe in ghosts/spooks.Gotta coupla tales for a campfire someday.Nothing really scary,but true!

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I cant believe iam telling you this but i hear if there is a presence of spirits you will feel severe depression until you leave.Any thoughts.

OP
OP
tenbears

tenbears

Mar 20, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aa i dont think i was depressed, but sure did have one strange feeling! ???

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'v had it happen Once or Twice.

Kept seeing a dog comming at me one time
out the corner of my Eye. But no dog there.

OH, I still DON'T Believe in Ghosts :)

OP
OP
tenbears

tenbears

Mar 20, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey Jeff when that dog bites ya in the a$$ ,you will beleive! ;D ;D :o

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't believe in ghosts but i've had the hairs on the back of my neck stand up before,along with goosebumps too.I love a good scary tale around the campfire.I'd like to believe in ghosts but i've yet to see one and until I do,I cannot.Same goes for bigfoot and aliens from outer space too! :D I have felt my bed move before though,like someone was sitting down on it,while i'm laying in it.Didn't see nothing though. ;)

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
I do believe in spooks. I do believe in spooks. I do - I do - I do - I do - I do believe in spooks.

Hahahahaha

I dont even want to go here........ :o

Attachments

• cowardlylion.jpg
    cowardlylion.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 1,334
OP
OP
tenbears

tenbears

Mar 20, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
diggummup, dtto :o :o :)

OP
OP
tenbears

tenbears

Mar 20, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do believe, I do believe, I do believe !!!!!! IN.......

Attachments

• 2369519319.jpg
    2369519319.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 1,331

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe, just make friends with them and ask them to show you where the good stuff is!

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
I don't just believe ,I know there are spirits...for the most part they are harmless...there are several differant kinds....some are just "time warp" ghosts..like the kind often seen at battlefield areas or were lots of people died---its like a "movie clip of the events that happened" it often replays when the conditions are right..the massive phyical and spirit energy "discharged" by of the deaths of so many people in a small area all at once has "charged" the area with spirit power----(think of it like a nuke ---the bomb goes off and "radation" lingers in the area for a long time)----we all know that the human body runs off of electrical impluses-----so where does that power go when you die?---thats why when the heart stops they "shock you" to restart you----there are a few are bad spirits ...a very few are pure evil and very powerful----like in life most spirits (like people) are kind and good hearted , some are actually protective, and some are just lost or lonely souls. Ivan

BobinSouthVA

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2007
SE Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro / Whites Prism II
I'd like to believe but don't and won't until I see one for myself. I can listen to stories till the cows come home but won't believe in them until I see one. of course if they know where the treasure is then.... I believe, I believe, I believe :D

interesting theory on ghosts... Most are seen when people are remodeling old homes. As it is, the rust that forms on the nails over time is very similar to any tape or recording material. When people start pulling nails or moving rusty things around they are simply "replaying" what was recorded in ages past.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
I am a "sensitive" and pick up on odd things and places ---I found it out rather early in my youth ---my grandmother was "highly" gifted in this manner---frankly she was rather scary to lots people with the things she could tell them about their dead loved ones and such--- its rather odd that I have this "gift" as my grandmother called it --- I wish I didn't really since I don't really "like" it--its more a curse than a gift in my veiw---my parents would not "allow" my grandmother teach me how to hone my "gift"---so I can not control it in any way like she could--still I have had several "in the flesh" visits by ghost in various areas at differant times during my life--I have been traveling and went by areas were battles were fought and felt great pain and sadness or where murders or other tragic events had happened in the past--(note***I did not know about the events that happened until later after I check it out) these "interactions" always leave me feeling "sucked dry of energy"--drained and dog tired ---as if they somehow "feed" energy wise off me in some way ---believe me, it is a weird and unsettling thing to have happen--however on the positive side I KNOW that there is indeed a afterlife some thing of priceless value----Ivan.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
yes quite true--oxides (rust is a form of oxide) are the recording medium on tapes it traps sound as electrical signals upon the tape--- basically thats how a tape recorder works---EVP is a term used for unknown ghostly voices and unknown noises that highly sensitive tape recorders often picked up in a otherwise quiet room or area --they are thought to be sounds from the past ---also since the early days of radio man has recieved "odd" noises from space--they discovered it was noises from far away made long ago ---sound travels much slower than light does---since that is so and since man can travel faster than sound these days ---man can in effect travel back in time "sound wise"--- using this knowledge nasa has probed into deep space with radio "telescopes" going back in time hoping to record "sounds" of our past and has looked for any possible sounds made by aliens also (it was known as the SETI program)---they have also sent faster than the speed of sound deep space probes that send back the sounds they find to earth in hopes of going even farther back in time hoping to learn when the earth was created (the big bang theory) Ivan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread