sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sorry if this is on the wrong topic just got a surprise.The other day I sold my mxt pro because I got frustrated with whites because of a reply I was waiting for . Well the reply was 3 days later and I said it was time to give the problem with it to someone else and sold it . No more than an hour later a reply from whites said that they were going to look into what was wrong with the detector again and I just got sick to the stomach. I didn't know what to do and later that night I called the fellow and told him the story and he said he was sorry for he could not help me and was about to take parts from it and I said if you should change your mind call me. Days went by since I made this dumb ars mistake that I thought it was all over and just 10 minutes ago my wife said someone wanted me on the phone and lord behold it was the guy I sold it to that said he thought it over and understood and had a little guilt for buying it so cheap that I cant mention and agreed to sell it back for the same price for he was really looking for a dfx and didn't think the mxt would work. I am still shaking and cannot believe that this has happened for I thought sure I would never get it back . I told him I would give a few dollars more for it and he said no but he would like one of my coils I said I was selling and hell I said you can have them all for doing this for me. I gave him my d2 coil and he bought the eclipse shooter and he assured me he had done nothing to the unit . I will be picking it up on Thursday and I am still cannot believe it . As long as I live I will never do anything this stupid again and I will damn sure be sending it to whites to be taken care of .Look out dirt here I come.Cant wait to contact Mary or Cari at whites . Thank you lord!!!!!!!!!!!! vanzutphen

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great story and fantastic outcome! I must say, White's really does have an excellent customer service department and they treat you like a member of the family. Just my experience.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread