Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You Tube 10 years young.

More than 6 billion hours watched monthly

80% of the traffic comes from outside the U.S.

Localized in 61 countries and languages

March 2006 videos had a limit of 10 minutes-to 11 hours/ May 2013 it's at 100 hours!

To put this into perspective: It's estimated that it would take 49 YEARS OF BINGE-WATCHING to watch all the videos uploaded in just one day.

So please remember to post up the pictures as well when posting up video of the finds folks.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You tube has some great instructional videos on metal detecting. I believe most, if not all, companies have their product (metal detector) training sessions list.

Sluice Willis

Feb 6, 2015
In my house
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Youtube is awesome! You can learn how to do it... and how not to do it all in the same day! :laughing7: They are getting carried away with copyright issues, but there is a great repertoire of information available there on practically any subject. Alot of us end up surfing the related videos, that are not always related. Tune in to watch a video about metal detecting and I end up watching, the Three Stooges, Barney Miller, water skiing squirrel, funny cats, but by God I refused to watch Charlie Bit My Finger, every time they suggested it! :laughing7:

OP
OP
pepperj

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Youtube is awesome! You can learn how to do it... and how not to do it all in the same day! :laughing7: They are getting carried away with copyright issues, but there is a great repertoire of information available there on practically any subject. Alot of us end up surfing the related videos, that are not always related. Tune in to watch a video about metal detecting and I end up watching, the Three Stooges, Barney Miller, water skiing squirrel, funny cats, but by God I refused to watch Charlie Bit My Finger, every time they suggested it! :laughing7:

So right there is my point, post pictures also of the finds please. Because we all know what happens we see another video, then another, then the concert of /75, then a little research on if those 25 hits did any damage,:tongue3:
I end up having to clean up the puppy pee cause I was surfing the Tube too long.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread