Some people are idiots, THE PROOF!

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Gold Country - California
Detector(s) used
-Keene A52 - Fab2.5 Highbanker - GoldNSand Hand Dredge

Garrett AT Pro - Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector - Garrett Ace 250 - Blue Bowl Concentrator
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
And one time I told a stupid kid who wrote entirely in junior-high phone text slang that he should actually write in real sentences and people here (mods included) jumped on me like wolves on an infant. Yet later on these same people are complaining about others writing, so go figure.

Catch souls on poor days, and thou will receive the wicked end of the cut. I've had the same childish tendencies here...but, I'm still here treading nonetheless.

Be well Jason

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just sat on my pet rock by accident...
The vet said that my pet rock was fine...
that was a cheap vet bill... only five hundred a minute... and was from some veterinarian call center in India.

He said I was very lucky... that most who sit on their pet rocks... loose them.

Last edited:
OP
OP
G.I.B.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
If your rock misbehaves, show him this picture...

Screen Shot 2015-03-25 at 8.19.16 PM.png

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is emotionless... Did not even phase it... hmm...
I wonder if it is feeling ok...
better call India Vet Hotline again.

OP
OP
G.I.B.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
It is emotionless... Did not even phase it... hmm...
I wonder if it is feeling ok...
better call India Vet Hotline again.

Go figure... when you sat on the rock it found out (and saw) some of your deep dark secrets.

That's got to be one traumatized rock. It's probably fractured in places you don't realize.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes, the blame for all of society's woes lies strictly with the colleges... "Rolls eyes".

Many colleges don't just teach facts and historical history.... the "Professors" want to indoctrinate to a newer "way of thinking". Now its even starting in High School's and grade schools. It's sick and spreading. Why would you jump to say "blame all of society's woes lies strictly with the colleges...? You don't think this is happening or goes on...???? Do you condone this going on?

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Many colleges don't just teach facts and historical history.... the "Professors" want to indoctrinate to a newer "way of thinking". Now its even starting in High School's and grade schools. It's sick and spreading. Why would you jump to say "blame all of society's woes lies strictly with the colleges...? You don't think this is happening or goes on...???? Do you condone this going on?

Karl Marx comes to mind.

Last edited:

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Just got my silver bars in the mail! You guys are really missing out. You should see the embroidered stamp on the certificate. Man, is that baby on fire!

So, I referred my accountant to this thread and he thinks you guys are a few cards short of a deck. It is a very simple principle. Buy low...sell high. It has been around since man has been selling things. We all know that silver is at a low. I mean a really big low. So we buy in at the low price of 57 bucks per one ounce certified bar and get an extra bar for every four bars purchased! Are you guys sick in the head or something? BUY LOW, SELL HIGH. I'm going to make enough to retire off this. Years from now you will all be wishing you invested in silver when Crispin did. It will be too late....
Crispin

yodi

Mar 24, 2015
NE Washington
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master / Garret Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
And you know they are selling the S@$T out of them. There's a fool born every minute.

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Just got my silver bars in the mail! You guys are really missing out. You should see the embroidered stamp on the certificate. Man, is that baby on fire!

So, I referred my accountant to this thread and he thinks you guys are a few cards short of a deck. It is a very simple principle. Buy low...sell high. It has been around since man has been selling things. We all know that silver is at a low. I mean a really big low. So we buy in at the low price of 57 bucks per one ounce certified bar and get an extra bar for every four bars purchased! Are you guys sick in the head or something? BUY LOW, SELL HIGH. I'm going to make enough to retire off this. Years from now you will all be wishing you invested in silver when Crispin did. It will be too late....
Crispin

Why don't you send me $40 each for 4 imaginary Silver Vault Bricks (total cost $160) and get one imaginary Silver Vault Brick for free??!! Even though they are imaginary and you actually get nothing for your payment, you will still suffer less of a loss!8-)

Frank

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Limitool and worldtalker I guess it depends on if they want a country full of free thinking inventive individuals, or sheeple.
I have heard of more than a few college kids that put their own thoughts in their papers and gotten failing grades for their trouble because it wasn't the party line they were parroting.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please keep politics out of thread..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions