anyone try to fuse sand with lightning? Not for EDDEKALB!!!!!!!!!

Mikemonster

Jun 20, 2005
Tallahassee Florida
chong2mry said:
interesting, i need some good right now myself
Write your birth name in pencil on a plain white sheet of paper. "No lines on paper"
Dig a small hole in front of your lodge (home). In the hole place the paper name up, some tobacco, a match and some beef jerky as a gift. Burn buffalo grass incense or another natural fragrance. Speak out loud what you need, in rhyme or song if possible. Then cover hole with contents inside.
I preform Native American Medicine for non-Tribal members with the blessing and support of the tribe so I know this Medicine works as I use it often.
Try it, wait 11 days and PM me with an update.

OP
OP
chong2

chong2

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2006
El Paso, TX
Detector(s) used
Flippin Stick n good luck :)
i dont believe i have any buffalow grass around, and cannot drive to a insense shop at the time being,hense our troubles. would mesquite work?

Mikemonster

Jun 20, 2005
Tallahassee Florida
I'm not sure. Doesn't mesquite have thorns? If so then it will not work as a path of thorns (obstacles) is not the true path.
In other words if things get in your way so much that you hafta keep trying to reach that goal then that goal is not for you.
For instance.. You want to buy a car. But in doing so you don't like the saleperson, the manager is away, you can't get through to your bank, you run out of time..well these kind of things all mean this is not the right car for you. Not so say goals are easy to obtain, only that it should, for the most part be an enjoyable experience. Too much of it that is a hassle and you need to rethink it.
Such is the path of thorns. One should find another path.
Like religion. All religions have the same goal, to be with God. The right religion is one that feels most comfortable and seems to offer rewards for the effort and gifts you offer to it.
All things in nature are "round." All things are balanced. (or were) So you can't expect to get if you don't give. Thus the gifts we offer as i suggested.
I will gladly send you buffalo grass and smudge.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread