Who are the most successful of this generation?

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hee, Hee, I got a few of those too.:occasion14:
Marvin

Are YOU talking Zincolns or MY horseshoes?

Don't get me started buddy... You happened upon this honey hole in TN. (somehow) and happened to find 1 of 4 of the lost "Golden Horseshoes" AND POSTED IT!!!. I've been looking for all 4 shoes for over 50 years now and all I can now find are 3/4's of them..... After I find the other 3.... (hopefully this year)..........I'll make an offer ($4.00 to $4.25) .... take it or leave it!!!!! Your choice.... :occasion14:

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are YOU talking Zincolns or MY horseshoes?

Don't get me started buddy... You happened upon this honey hole in TN. (somehow) and happened to find 1 of 4 of the lost "Golden Horseshoes" AND POSTED IT!!!. I've been looking for all 4 shoes for over 50 years now and all I can now find are 3/4's of them..... After I find the other 3.... (hopefully this year)..........I'll make an offer ($4.00 to $4.25) .... take it or leave it!!!!! Your choice.... :occasion14:

Sorry old Pal but I can get way more for it on EBAY.:laughing7:
Marvin

Last edited:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
In my first year on TNet I remember posting that if I ever found anything incredible, like valuable, I'd never post about it or tell anyone.

Seems I remember getting a whole lot of crap from that post!

I still believe in what I said!

Alex Burke

Apr 3, 2013
NorCal
Detector(s) used
BH, GB2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have a friend on FB that hunts for treasure professionally, did, still does, finances things maybe I never quite figured it out lol. I know he is a nice guy, has a awesome life, travels a lot! and posts pictures of shiny things. His first name is Tommy I don't want to blow his cover lol although I think he likes people following him has lots of followers and some people here probably know him or of him. Mostly I wanted to add that people do hunt treasure for a living successfully, personally I'd rather wash dirt for gold, that's treasure right:)?

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Watch the language guys. You can post with out the profanity please.

fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will be after I find MY 1822 $5 GOLD COIN LOL.......................

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread