You can find !anything! In China wholesale companies!

OP
OP
4Strokes1Pick&Poke

4Strokes1Pick&Poke

May 3, 2016
Arizona, California, Alaska, Oregon, Florida, Loui
Detector(s) used
Garret Pin pointer pro AT. "Other" methods.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
All I know is your never going to make money working for someone else. And what makes me even MORE upset is I try to help people here make money and no one wants it. I have a (extra mine ) mine now I'm sitting on that can be making 80k very two days and I can't find any American investor who wants to invest 1 dump truck, 1 loader and maybe 20k to start it up. I had to make the offer to a company outside the USA that said yes yesterday without a thought. Lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
4Strokes1Pick&Poke

4Strokes1Pick&Poke

May 3, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I even told this forum admin to spread the word on this! But they only want me to buy add space on here and the topic never went any further. Americans don't want to work, I offered every friend I know a job and ended up hiring well "Arizona labor"

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My girl found this antique looking thinga ma bob the other day...

I saw a sticker she had not...

I told "oh wow" thi is a really good antique...
Still has the sticker...
MAde by the famous maker... CHEENA".

Her Blonde moment full throttled and says "CHEENA" ! REALLY ?...

Yeah I said... It says,,, (as she is really excited),,,

C...
H...
I...
N...

It was after the "N" that her smile dropped. (heh) :)

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
American made doesn't mean it isn't fake. There used to be an eBay seller from Connecticut who sold silver bars that were fake. The front of the bars looked real (1 troy oz. and .999 silver), but the back gave them away. In fancy script it read "In Clad We Trust". Not sure if that was to be funny or just a sleazy way to get away with selling fake silver bars. They sold them on eBay for years until they finally shut them down (after they sold 50,000 or so).

Bottom line, there are con artists and knock off artists everywhere in this world...

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I even told this forum admin to spread the word on this! But they only want me to buy add space on here and the topic never went any further. Americans don't want to work, I offered every friend I know a job and ended up hiring well "Arizona labor"

So not true. The vast majority of people are looking for and willing to take work that pays a living wage. Those unwilling to pay that end up hiring undocumented workers.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, when times get hard, and all them honest folks take that chinese gold to sell, they gonna have a heart attack! They'll stick that bar or coin in that spectrometer machine, and it'll read back 80% Cd, or Cu, or Dog only knows what..... :BangHead: :BangHead:

And, it AIN"T only on Ebay, it's everywhere and all over! We got an Etsy seller, "Vama Couture" outta Australia, Brisbane maybe, can't remember, has a pic of her, nice Indian girl, I'm sure her parents are proud.....,

WELL....... every pic in her store, is a stolen pic of someone else's jewelry product, necklace, earrings, bracelets, etc.....
Now, here's the kicker, those are plated and filled products, they retail for $20, $30 bucks or so, you can get 'em from china for a dime a dozen. She is saying they are 14k 18k GOLD etc and charging $300 and $400 for each piece! Ppl buy from her and I just don't get it. :BangHead:

I found many of the original pic owners, and I emailed and convo'd everyone of them, showed them where they got ripped. Now Etsy is so dam pc and "non responsibility" and "no blame" typa cultural idiots, running the asylum, they won't even shut this faker down, even after getting DOZENS of complaints for copyright violation, from dozens of angry sellers. They won't even close down blatant resellers, and ppl that, to anyone with a brain, could/should be able to tell...... :icon_scratch: :BangHead: :BangHead:

my Momma didn't make no idiot, that's for sure! well, maybe after a few wines, lol. NO, that just makes me a better dancer, LOL. No tequila, pls, no, yes, no, ok, maybe...... just a little..... :laughing7:

GIB, I'm with you. I know FULL WELL, how the Chinese gov't got their systems set up.
Stupid ppl, that keep saying, "we gotta stop buying cwap from china", STOP BUYING CWAP FROM CHINA ALREADY! (That's not directed at anyone in particular, here.... :laughing7: And, I do a lot of this...... ...... :laughing7:)

All I know is your never going to make money working for someone else. And what makes me even MORE upset is I try to help people here make money and no one wants it. I have a (extra mine ) mine now I'm sitting on that can be making 80k very two days and I can't find any American investor who wants to invest 1 dump truck, 1 loader and maybe 20k to start it up. I had to make the offer to a company outside the USA that said yes yesterday without a thought. Lol
Whoa whoa whoa, you just back that horsey up, right here, right now! :laughing7:
I am married to the best heavy equipment operator in the country, who can actually PASS a drug test, AND, can get top secret clearances to work on gov't bases and federal jobs. He's also gonna retire here, in a yr or so. We just playing the health ins game, atm(not the national one).
WE may need to talk! Nothing usually happens overnight with anything (or many things), so do keep me/us in mind. We ain't scared of work. :laughing7: Well, maybe hard work, :laughing7: we do prefer smart work, :laughing7: Ya never know...... :notworthy:

Yeah, MAJOR caveat emptor, everyone! 8-)

Alex Burke

Apr 3, 2013
NorCal
Detector(s) used
BH, GB2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
HighGradeSilverOres reminds me of another poster that left the forum recently after offering mining jobs to people but was actually seeking investment from people through pm's until he decided the gig was up. I'm sure HighGradeSilverOres is not the same guy and I'm just paranoid but ease my mind if you would.

What is the other acct you post under here HighGradeSilverOres? The moderator alluded to this other screen name in the other thread?

Last edited:

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
get

Alex Burke

Apr 3, 2013
NorCal
Detector(s) used
BH, GB2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
No reply yet I guess. Here are some of this users previous posts I copied and pasted from various threads, these are obviously out of context but provides context for my concern and my earlier comment. I encourage you to form your own opinions and when the OP comes back I have some questions that I'm sure will clear everything up and show she is a legit gold miner in AZ trying to hire us and start mining.

Begin Quotes from HighGradeSilverOres:

"Yeah G.I.B that's what I just typed. But some things have a pretty high mark up too. Car parts being one of them and firearms another. Having a FFL I get way better deals for friends and family on pistols etc direct buy at least 20%. Sometimes they run specials and they can be up to 75%. I was buying tons of .380 pistols for people at $25 last year it was crazy"

"All I know is your never going to make money working for someone else. And what makes me even MORE upset is I try to help people here make money and no one wants it. I have a (extra mine ) mine now I'm sitting on that can be making 80k very two days and I can't find any American investor who wants to invest 1 dump truck, 1 loader and maybe 20k to start it up. I had to make the offer to a company outside the USA that said yes yesterday without a thought. Lol"

"I even told this forum admin to spread the word on this! But they only want me to buy add space on here and the topic never went any further. Americans don't want to work, I offered every friend I know a job and ended up hiring well "Arizona labor"

"ALL my ore goes to China 0% stays in the USA as well. Americans are buyers of products. I am one of the few exports there are."

"checked, I thought I posted this already. The accounts are real in China from mine lab. Now weather or not mine lab is just having China make the plastic and a couple switches or not I don't know...."

"Anyone doing any home processing of silver gold ore in Southern AZ. Not the major refiners in Prescott or in Tucson! A private a party around Tucson, globe or Phoenix preferred. If you are up and running would like to check it out. Would like to see your process as far as crushing, roast, leach to concentrates method you are using on small scale. I am familiar with method would just like to see set up and volume. Can throw in some high grade for payment. If you can handle overburden of mine, let me know your split rate and any byproduct credit if your system goes that far. If you just cement that's fine Please PM me. Thank you."

"They are opening up dredging permits this year at happy camp...I will be there with a 6 inch Keene"

"Must own 4 wheel drive or ATV and willing to drive from Tucson to Nogales for 8 hour shift @ 100 per day start week. After 5 days depending on performance will stay on as Medium labor. Can camp at mine if needed to avoid travel. 5 days duration 500.00 comp. plus ore bonus after 1 week. Will be doing misc work with mine. Tools provided. If you have 4x4 ATV that can desert trails you will be placed on top of list. Once work complete your done for day. I have work based on per ton loading. ATV makes it easy for you. We are a small team no experience needed will be hiring an extra 3 men within next 2 months. No benifits, temp work up to a year. Cash paid, no absence however you plan your brakes, lunch times, and work hours. Please apply by PM
.you will be in hot climate doing manual light labor. If your camping at mine feel free to bring whatever is needed to make comfortable, pets allowed, girlfriend/spouse, trips to town 30 min on ATV 45 min with my large 1 ton loader. Apply in Private message. Thank you."

Note*<<<<<<Replies to self under same screen name!: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/g...93-dowsing-water-high-volume.html#post4966672

*Help puttin new mine in where?

Note<<<<< Quotes herself under same account and replies:
"We have a couple locations scouted Tombestone area and Patagonia area. However, we will stay North it's gonna be a hot one! Thank you."

First post May 3rd 2016
"Hello all, I'm a mine owner in Arizona. Our mine produces fantastic amounts of high grade silver ore with very few producing over 20 oz ton along with gold, copper, manganese, zinc and others. We're going online in a month to start sales with eBay at our online store along with other forums and members. I hope anyone interested will contact me with questions I can provide further information. This forum has always been a great help for all types of questions for me for a long time. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone, I have been mining a long time mostly placer gold in Northern California and grew up in Magalia, Butte county were a 55 pound gold nugget was found only 8 miles from my home. Recently another huge find called the butte nugget at 4 pounds was found, I may be wrong on weight. Maybe more and sold for a whopping 400k. I grew up in the only gold mining supply store in town were my friends and I met a vast amount of miners. Arizona was a change with no water I needed to change how I mined. I hit Silver Slide Hill and struck luck. Thank you"

"1oz APMEX gold bullion gold bar with 24k gold platedFOB Price :
300 ~ 400 / Piece ( Negotiable )Get Latest Price
Minimum Order Quantity:
1 Piece
Supplying Ability:
10000 Piece / Week
Payment Type: Money Gram, Western Union, T/T Ms.YangYang Zou
Supplier Info [ China ] Rate this company This company is registered as a free member and is not verified or authenticated by TradeKey.com. Contact DetailsSimilar Products
1oz Apmex Gold Bullion Gold Bar With 24k Gold Plated"

End Quotes of HighGradeSilverOres.

Last edited:

Alex Burke

Apr 3, 2013
NorCal
Detector(s) used
BH, GB2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You realize you quoted Skippy, not HighGradeSilverOres? Had me wondering there for a second... :) You might PM him directly.
You were totally right, I phrased it wrong and quoting you while asking HGSO a question made it really confusing. Sorry love you Skippy! I fixed the post so it isn't confusing now. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
OP
OP
4Strokes1Pick&Poke

4Strokes1Pick&Poke

May 3, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So not true. The vast majority of people are looking for and willing to take work that pays a living wage. Those unwilling to pay that end up hiring undocumented workers.
That doesn't mean undocumented my comment just means Arizona labor, that group tends to be certain group of people but Hispanic labor positions are abundant down here. They are hard working, don't mind the sun and get paid 25 an hour so they are not making bad money.

OP
OP
4Strokes1Pick&Poke

4Strokes1Pick&Poke

May 3, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
No reply yet I guess. Here are some of this users previous posts I copied and pasted from various threads, these are obviously out of context but provides context for my concern and my earlier comment. I encourage you to form your own opinions and when the OP comes back I have some questions that I'm sure will clear everything up and show she is a legit gold miner in AZ trying to hire us and start mining.

Begin Quotes from HighGradeSilverOres:

"Yeah G.I.B that's what I just typed. But some things have a pretty high mark up too. Car parts being one of them and firearms another. Having a FFL I get way better deals for friends and family on pistols etc direct buy at least 20%. Sometimes they run specials and they can be up to 75%. I was buying tons of .380 pistols for people at $25 last year it was crazy"

"All I know is your never going to make money working for someone else. And what makes me even MORE upset is I try to help people here make money and no one wants it. I have a (extra mine ) mine now I'm sitting on that can be making 80k very two days and I can't find any American investor who wants to invest 1 dump truck, 1 loader and maybe 20k to start it up. I had to make the offer to a company outside the USA that said yes yesterday without a thought. Lol"

"I even told this forum admin to spread the word on this! But they only want me to buy add space on here and the topic never went any further. Americans don't want to work, I offered every friend I know a job and ended up hiring well "Arizona labor"

"ALL my ore goes to China 0% stays in the USA as well. Americans are buyers of products. I am one of the few exports there are."

"checked, I thought I posted this already. The accounts are real in China from mine lab. Now weather or not mine lab is just having China make the plastic and a couple switches or not I don't know...."

"Anyone doing any home processing of silver gold ore in Southern AZ. Not the major refiners in Prescott or in Tucson! A private a party around Tucson, globe or Phoenix preferred. If you are up and running would like to check it out. Would like to see your process as far as crushing, roast, leach to concentrates method you are using on small scale. I am familiar with method would just like to see set up and volume. Can throw in some high grade for payment. If you can handle overburden of mine, let me know your split rate and any byproduct credit if your system goes that far. If you just cement that's fine Please PM me. Thank you."

"They are opening up dredging permits this year at happy camp...I will be there with a 6 inch Keene"

"Must own 4 wheel drive or ATV and willing to drive from Tucson to Nogales for 8 hour shift @ 100 per day start week. After 5 days depending on performance will stay on as Medium labor. Can camp at mine if needed to avoid travel. 5 days duration 500.00 comp. plus ore bonus after 1 week. Will be doing misc work with mine. Tools provided. If you have 4x4 ATV that can desert trails you will be placed on top of list. Once work complete your done for day. I have work based on per ton loading. ATV makes it easy for you. We are a small team no experience needed will be hiring an extra 3 men within next 2 months. No benifits, temp work up to a year. Cash paid, no absence however you plan your brakes, lunch times, and work hours. Please apply by PM
.you will be in hot climate doing manual light labor. If your camping at mine feel free to bring whatever is needed to make comfortable, pets allowed, girlfriend/spouse, trips to town 30 min on ATV 45 min with my large 1 ton loader. Apply in Private message. Thank you."

Note*<<<<<<Replies to self under same screen name!: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/g...93-dowsing-water-high-volume.html#post4966672

*Help puttin new mine in where?

Note<<<<< Quotes herself under same account and replies:
"We have a couple locations scouted Tombestone area and Patagonia area. However, we will stay North it's gonna be a hot one! Thank you."

First post May 3rd 2016
"Hello all, I'm a mine owner in Arizona. Our mine produces fantastic amounts of high grade silver ore with very few producing over 20 oz ton along with gold, copper, manganese, zinc and others. We're going online in a month to start sales with eBay at our online store along with other forums and members. I hope anyone interested will contact me with questions I can provide further information. This forum has always been a great help for all types of questions for me for a long time. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone, I have been mining a long time mostly placer gold in Northern California and grew up in Magalia, Butte county were a 55 pound gold nugget was found only 8 miles from my home. Recently another huge find called the butte nugget at 4 pounds was found, I may be wrong on weight. Maybe more and sold for a whopping 400k. I grew up in the only gold mining supply store in town were my friends and I met a vast amount of miners. Arizona was a change with no water I needed to change how I mined. I hit Silver Slide Hill and struck luck. Thank you"

"1oz APMEX gold bullion gold bar with 24k gold platedFOB Price :
300 ~ 400 / Piece ( Negotiable )Get Latest Price
Minimum Order Quantity:
1 Piece
Supplying Ability:
10000 Piece / Week
Payment Type: Money Gram, Western Union, T/T Ms.YangYang Zou
Supplier Info [ China ] Rate this company This company is registered as a free member and is not verified or authenticated by TradeKey.com. Contact DetailsSimilar Products
1oz Apmex Gold Bullion Gold Bar With 24k Gold Plated"

End Quotes of HighGradeSilverOres.

Alex some of those are my wife and what she meant was we keep north however we are looking at two other locations Tombestone and Patigona. We have not decided. I don't know why she even put that in there. However Many people use this account not just myself. I have corrected my son for not making his own account using this one as well. There are rules of having same account with IP I already got a notice from something he did. He has been corrected and uses his phone now. There are some family some friends and I get caught in the middle of discussions I have no idea what it's about until two days later. They should really let people use other emails if they live in same house instead of using a charter account that was intended for sales I'm setting up with their department. I never wanted this name, that's being corrected. So I don't know what your point is? You stated you were waiting for a response? What where you waiting for? I think you need to read the rules and regulations about posting and starting arguments with fellow members.
Please don't tell me your one of those petty people that analyzes every word, corrects grammar and tells someone they pronounce words wrong. I find those type of people on the Internet have nothing better to do than take time to correct others seems like no life to me. "typo warriors" lol If you have a issue feel free to PM me like an adult. We can resolve it like adults, however for all I know you are a child. I will place this message in the forum so you don't feel you need to as you seem to like to get people stirred up. I have handled in house posting on my end and I can assure you I will be the only one using this account. And yes I made some edits from original I PM you after reading your comment further.

OP
OP
4Strokes1Pick&Poke

4Strokes1Pick&Poke

May 3, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm looking over the post, I don't see anything my wife or son said wrong or incorrect? I guess I am missing your point. Looks like my wife is trying to find some labor we were talking about. Looks like she set up a profile about us. Looks like she stated where we grew up. Looks like the warning post I posted about fake gold and silver when I was looking for a metal detector and warned the forum. I don't know what the dowsing is about but I already corrected my son on that issue and told him to stop saying he can dows.
I don't see anything really Alex, that would really make me take the time to post all that. Im not going waste of time on it, Good luck.

Last edited:
OP
OP
4Strokes1Pick&Poke

4Strokes1Pick&Poke

May 3, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
HighGradeSilverOres reminds me of another poster that left the forum recently after offering mining jobs to people but was actually seeking investment from people through pm's until he decided the gig was up. I'm sure HighGradeSilverOres is not the same guy and I'm just paranoid but ease my mind if you would.

What is the other acct you post under here HighGradeSilverOres? The moderator alluded to this other screen name in the other thread?

This I don't know about either someone is cloning my account and posting replies or someone isn't telling me the truth at home. I left that conversation about China after stating firearms have a huge mark up. I will let admin take care of it. I can't spend all night looking at post. I don't want to or have the time. Thanks

Alex Burke

Apr 3, 2013
NorCal
Detector(s) used
BH, GB2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Alex some of those are my wife and what she meant was we keep north however we are looking at two other locations Tombestone and Patigona. We have not decided. I don't know why she even put that in there. However Many people use this account not just myself. I have corrected my son for not making his own account using this one as well. There are rules of having same account with IP I already got a notice from something he did. He has been corrected and uses his phone now. There are some family some friends and I get caught in the middle of discussions I have no idea what it's about until two days later. They should really let people use other emails if they live in same house instead of using a charter account that was intended for sales I'm setting up with their department. I never wanted this name, that's being corrected. So I don't know what your point is? You stated you were waiting for a response? What where you waiting for? I think you need to read the rules and regulations about posting and starting arguments with fellow members.
Please don't tell me your one of those petty people that analyzes every word, corrects grammar and tells someone they pronounce words wrong. I find those type of people on the Internet have nothing better to do than take time to correct others seems like no life to me. "typo warriors" lol If you have a issue feel free to PM me like an adult. We can resolve it like adults, however for all I know you are a child. I will place this message in the forum so you don't feel you need to as you seem to like to get people stirred up. I have handled in house posting on my end and I can assure you I will be the only one using this account. And yes I made some edits from original I PM you after reading your comment further.

Well last time I got involved in a thread similar to this the original poster claimed his house sitter got on the computer and made some of the more outlandish, unbelievable or insulting posts. That thread got deleted so I can't show you the thread but your posts are similar in many ways, for example: you offer to hire people here to work at your mine then say people are too lazy and don't want your help. Then a couple of posts later in a different thread you complain you need 20k and a loader and could be making millions. So see why I'm confused?

Are you hiring people, or are you trying to raise money for your "spare" mine? Which posts are yours and which are the ones you claim other people wrote? Many people using an account seems a little weird, I mean look how confused you have me.

Keep in mind I have absolutely nothing to gain by questioning any of your posts. I reposted your posts in one thread because they seemed a little strange that when looked at as a context or reading somewhat between the lines. Are you trying to tell me some of your posts are by different people?

If you want to clarify what you are seeking we can discuss it here but I guess I'll wait till you edit the posts the other people on your account wrote. Thank you for your cordial reply. I did not appreciate the title of your private message to me titled "Are You Trying To Start A Fight" Thanks for your reply.

Last edited:

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You, your wife and son all share the same username/account?
I see problems arising!

OP
OP
4Strokes1Pick&Poke

4Strokes1Pick&Poke

May 3, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I think my wife is doing it and not editing before sending messages. I talked with her and changed password. I don't want to get into family issues online. Shouldn't happen again. I noticed changed to my profile as well. Changed that. It was hard enough to figure out the password I am fixing things as they come up. However I'm not going to loose sleep over it if someone is logging in under same name. Good luck

OP
OP
4Strokes1Pick&Poke

4Strokes1Pick&Poke

May 3, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I can assure you no messages will be sent from this account unless it's me. If there is then someone in admin needs to correct it. I have sent emails about this on 4 occasions starting 2 weeks ago until now. I mostly use this forum for research. And Yes, a twelve year old with a big head, no computer or video games for a month is upset tonight. He will stay that way until he decides to answer some questions about his use on here as well.
That's all on this thread, I'm not going to comment further. Shouldn't be any problems I would suspect.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread