Scott2373

Greenie
Apr 29, 2016
Williamson, NY
Detector(s) used
Whites Treasure Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not literally, but figuratively. However, maybe someday I will be able to do it literally if I happen upon a 3-ringer with my new Whites Treasure Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer AT and Whites DigMaster digger that I just ordered through Antiquesdetectors.com! I gotta give the shoutout to Jerry for an awesome deal! He's a standup, no-nonsense guy! I wanted to jump head first into this hobby since I have a knack for electronics. I'm 42yo btw and I recently started watching YouTube videos and reading reviews about detectors. It's fascinating stuff to me. I probably should have followed in my Grandfather's footsteps and began a career in electronic engineering, but the math was my Kryptonite, LOL. This seems like a challenge that I'm willing to accept in my spare time. Thank you all for your advise and knowledge so far. I'm also a member of the Friendly Metal Detecting Forums under the same screen name. I'm in Upstate/Western New York; Williamson (between Rochester and Syracuse, in Wayne county, to be exact), so if you are in need of a hunting buddy, I would be more than happy to join you! I have a lot to learn. I look forward to sharing my finds with you! Be well and happy hunting!

Dinkleman

Apr 12, 2016
Rochester ny
Detector(s) used
Ace 350, pro pointer ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome... i hope you become as hooked on Mding as the rest of us. i havent had alot of time to get out recently but im not to far from you. williamson should be a great place to dectect. a lot of older site there

Bruce R

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2016
Shamokin, Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome and congrats on your new purchases, looking forward to you posting some new stuff on the forum, Good Luck !!!

fuzzytexan

Feb 7, 2015
East Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATP
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome!! Can't wait to see your finds!!

Beamed from my AT Pro [emoji769]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread