HEADLIGHT COVER CLEARING- WHO NEEDS GOOGLE?

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry everybody! All the regulars are on this thread! Good times abound, and it's good to see everyone!

Hey Dave.... Sorry for the arm problem guy. I wish ya the best buddy. Good to see ya posting.... Brad

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Dave.... Sorry for the arm problem guy. I wish ya the best buddy. Good to see ya posting.... Brad

Thanks bud! Great to see you around too. I had a visit to moss about a month ago, I should have tried to see if you wanted to go a few hours out of your way for lunch. But I might have been a bit tired.

I had to stay in Kentucky though. Maybe you should have told me Dumas walkers was closed and Kentucky doesn't care?

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Broke my arm pretty badly on a job, been having knee problems too so I've been trying to detect in moderation till I get back up to dangerous levels of ( in )competence.

Good to see your around world talker, and limitool, and mr Gordon.

Sorry to read of your arm..

It probably won't help to suggest not climbing the tree to rake leaves next time? :laughing7:
Seriously though ,heal well and complete..

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to read of your arm..

It probably won't help to suggest not climbing the tree to rake leaves next time? :laughing7:
Seriously though ,heal well and complete..
It's possible I should quit raking altogether? But how do I train my wife to do it?

Always good to hear from you relevantchair!

I can dig it

Mar 6, 2014
KCMO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
$2 tub of automotive polishing compound from walmart works great for headlight lenses and lots of other stuff that needs heavy cleaning.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread