🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Things without sugar:
water, water with fruit (lemon, lime, or orange) squeezed in it, mostly water,
Sparkling Ice(black raspberry my fav),
Crystal Light raspberry green tea(with a splash of Simply Lemonade, that has sugar though). The regular crystal light teas are too strong and yucky, the green tea line is ok, I'm NOT crazy about the asparteme stuffs in it, though.
SIL likes the CL grape drink one, a lot. She also drinks brewed tea without sugar (blek).

With sugar:
Chocolate milk, chocolate milk, and chocolate milk (about a half gallon a day or so)
A lot of morning coffee (with chocolate milk in it) lol.
Brewed green tea (sometimes. not in evening, it has too much caffeine).
Cran-apple ocean spray drink,
Simply Lemonade (mostly mixed with CL green tea, to stretch it further),
some Dr. Pepper or Dr. Publix, lol.

You looking for ideas? :icon_scratch: Tis kidney stone season, keep hydrated! :notworthy:

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well at my age i have to be carefull. No energy drinks or beer :dontknow:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gatorade baby! Orange Gatorade. :occasion14:

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I keep a cooler of ice cold bottled water in the van. The hotter it is and the longer I detect, the larger the cooler I carry in the van. If I take a break I might go to the nearest convenient store and get 2 Monster Mean Bean drinks since they are on sale.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
I keep a 1/2 gallon insulated jug full of ice water with me no matter where I go. That's all I drink. -40° with the winds howling? Not to worry - the insulation helps keep the water from freezing too fast! :laughing7:

Is mid-60's here with lots of sun. Came in earlier when it was upper-60's, sweating like a stuck pig!

...No, I don't miss Texas - not THAT much!!

TOO DANG HOT - Copy.gif

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Detecting my first three choices are:
Water
Water
Water:occasion14:
At home one maybe two cups coffee a day, maybe a glass of milk, the occasional Gator orange and of course Water, Water, Water.
Drinking plenty of water is the best thing I do for my health.:icon_thumleft:
And no Alcohol for me---------horrible taste IMO, but you can drink all you want. Just don't be driving and drinking that stuff. Just ask what's his name Clinton.:laughing7::laughing7:
Marvin

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, talking to my sister in Montana today. It was 90 and will be 93 and 94 for the next couple of days. She was in shorts and a halter top out on her shaded deck with a pitcher of margaritas. That's how Texans and former Texans do it. She said the high thursday was going to be in the 60's. Take hope. I used to play golf here in the 100*+ weather, drank water, loved the heat(still do) and just enjoyed. Two examples for you there, take your pick...

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
I used to gear up in 100+ lbs. of bunker gear and hauling a 1.5" charged hose @ 100+ lbs. into burning buildings. We had the high humidity, so temps rarely hit triple digits. Honestly, I couldn't tell much of a difference whether I was inside a burning building or outside in the sun! :laughing7: But have always been partial to cooler temps! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, talking to my sister in Montana today. It was 90 and will be 93 and 94 for the next couple of days. She was in shorts and a halter top out on her shaded deck with a pitcher of margaritas. That's how Texans and former Texans do it. She said the high thursday was going to be in the 60's. Take hope. I used to play golf here in the 100*+ weather, drank water, loved the heat(still do) and just enjoyed. Two examples for you there, take your pick...
dont like heat

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
our air conditioner broke 102 :BangHead:

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
The first two summers we lived here, the temp RARELY broke 70°! Both summers were very wet and very cold. I had no idea from those first summers here just how bad the skeeters could get! However, it was, I think the 4th or 5th summer when it actually snowed in July!! A far cry from my SE Texas upbringing - when we'd only get a dusting of snow about once every 7 years!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread