bUSINESS TO YOU OR ENJOYMENT ?

OP
OP
F

Foxtrot197

Jul 21, 2016
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett AM2s with groundhog duel coils both cranked up , Garrett ace 250 , Discovery 1100
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THAT SOUNDS LIKE ITS SOMETHING I NEED TO LEARN FOR PLACES WE GO WITH MANY TARGETS ... i JUST CAN NOT PICTURE EXACTLY WHAT YOUR SAYING AND I AM NOT ONE TO JUST AGREE AND MOVE ON ESPECIALLY WHEN I AM LEARNING SOMETHING AND A PERSON HAS TAKEN THE TIME TO TEACH ME A NEW TRICK. CAN YOU PM ME A VIDEO OF THIS OR A MORE DETAILED EXPLANATION ? I AM USUALLY COMMON SENSE BOUND AND CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT IS BEING SAID TO ME I JUST AM MISSING SOMETHING HERE.

here is a little trick for making target retrieval easier when your body isnt"onboard"for kneeling and getting back up.When your in an area that a shovel can be used push it in to the depth you think you need to then use your foot to shove the shovel forward while adding a twist with your wrist.
It wont take long to get good at this and you will be surprised at how many times you flip your target on top of the loose dirt.My wife has mastered this and(she has knee trouble)she can now hunt for many hours.she has to bend at waist to use pinpointer so this trick has eliminated alot of bending.she even uses one of those grab sticks to pick up target when she can.
when you do have to get down to ground level use your shovel to help you back up.a tether to your machine helps as you can use both hands on shovel then raise your machine while standing.

I use the foot trick because I'm just faster that way but boy does it help ladyfoot alot.
cheers

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions