digger460

Silver Member
Sep 19, 2015
Southeast Grundy, Illinois
Detector(s) used
EQ600, EQ800 and a Carrot
Primary Interest:
Other
The groups I hunt with are real personalities, the only problem is that almost every sentence would contain Bleeps. I am speaking of the NC Silver Slayers and the B.O.B.s, they know who they are. Would love to see both groups hunting weekly. Never a dull moment with all those characters.

They could call the show "Beeps & Bleeps"!:laughing7:

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't know if you are interested but I would be willing to loan out my first detector I bought in the '70s. The last two times I ever used it in new locations, naked people appeared! Decided I better get a new one since I just didn't want to run into that situation again! Could title one of the episodes, "Never Know What You Might Find"!

Brother Al

Jul 23, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Three White's, one Fisher and a Minelab.....I'm beginning to wonder if I am a metal detectorist .....or a collector of metal detectors?
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don't just select hunky 20 something year old males. Although there's nothing wrong there. Wouldn't it be interesting to find some old toads or toadettes for your program? Gives it a human feel.

Hey! Yeah! I'm an old toad ! Annnnnd quite the character! Just ask me ole mother in law!

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I just figured out what the problem was with my old detector... I had the Discriminator knob turned off so the detector was accepting everything!!!

FLORIDA KEYS PIRATE

Mar 29, 2016
Inverness FL.
Detector(s) used
Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a suggestion , but you might want to try some of the people who post their treasure hunting vids on You tube on a regular basis. You can get a pretty good feel for the type of character they are. Off the top of my head I would suggest you contact Nugget Noggin. Younger guy who posts great T hunting videos both in the water and on dry land. He seems very charismatic and is quite knowledgeable on the hobby. Look him up , you wont be sorry. I bet he'll be able to suggest some others for you to contact as well. Good Luck.

gamiller

May 20, 2013
Detector(s) used
Tesoro sand shark,
fisher cz-21

Whites beach hunter300
minelab equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Raising my hand waving vigorously, oh, oh, pick me ,pick me,pick me.

OP
OP
S

SwinneyCasting

Greenie
Sep 13, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a suggestion , but you might want to try some of the people who post their treasure hunting vids on You tube on a regular basis. You can get a pretty good feel for the type of character they are. Off the top of my head I would suggest you contact Nugget Noggin. Younger guy who posts great T hunting videos both in the water and on dry land. He seems very charismatic and is quite knowledgeable on the hobby. Look him up , you wont be sorry. I bet he'll be able to suggest some others for you to contact as well. Good Luck.

Thanks so much! I'll look him up and try to get in contact. Any other name suggestions please either post them here, email me or send me a PM. Thanks!

gamiller

May 20, 2013
Detector(s) used
Tesoro sand shark,
fisher cz-21

Whites beach hunter300
minelab equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No answer. I guess I'm not the Hollywood type any way.:laughing7:

bsloan

Jul 3, 2010
The heart of Aggieland
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I do wish y'all the best of luck. I love watching anything to do with MD/TH. It can almost replace not being able to go out yourself. And if the audio portion isn't that good, there is always a mute button.

Best of luck,
Bill

gamiller

May 20, 2013
Detector(s) used
Tesoro sand shark,
fisher cz-21

Whites beach hunter300
minelab equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess fame and fortune are not in my future.

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
HELL SIGN ME UP YOU GOT ANY PARTS FOR A DISABLED TBI PATIENT / SURVIVOR . I AM NOT A PROFFESSONAL BUT LOVE DETECTING .. IF ITS A SCRIPTED PROGRAM THEN I WONT HAVE A CHANCE DO TO SHORT TERM MEMORY LOSS BUT IT WOULD BE NICE . GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PROGRAM .

OP
OP
S

SwinneyCasting

Greenie
Sep 13, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess fame and fortune are not in my future.

Hey Gamiller! Sorry, we don't work on the weekends so we haven't responded to anyone over the last few days. We're going through some submissions now so be on the lookout. PM your email address or the title of your email so I can make sure to look for it.

gamiller

May 20, 2013
Detector(s) used
Tesoro sand shark,
fisher cz-21

Whites beach hunter300
minelab equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Gamiller! Sorry, we don't work on the weekends so we haven't responded to anyone over the last few days. We're going through some submissions now so be on the lookout. PM your email address or the title of your email so I can make sure to look for it.

Thanks for responding but there are better people for this. I was trying to be pathetic because I jokingly tell my friends that Im out looking for fame and fortune. Thanks anyway.

Lucky Eddie

Feb 9, 2010
Ooooohhh - I could be the token Aussie hunk of the show... the grizzled wizened handsome feller from down under! Give it sort of an international feel for a larger audience on the 7 Mate channel (for blokes)!.

I did a bit of TV for a while - not sure what they meant, but they said I had a great face for radio! :laughing7:

Dem swamp peoples, are right homely & civil compared to us out backers from down under... heck I got me 10 commandments teefs jus like the turtle man - yeah all broken! I got me a roman nose too - it's a roamin' all over my face! I got the 2 most beautiful eyes... in fact one eyes so beautiful the other one can't stop looking at it.
Double Chin? Heck I got more chins than the Chinese phone book!. :laughing7:

C'mon throw a man a breadcrumb here... you know every show needs a good Cletus/Uncle festus character. Heck my grand kids call me "uncle fungus".

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread