From night ghost pirate

night ghost pirate

Tenderfoot
Sep 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went out and got my digging tools for metal detecting . I'm waiting on buying a metal detector . Going to buy the White's MX sport metal detector and some detech coils . A 7 inch and a 13 inch coil . I had to buy a long screwdriver . A narrow gardening tool for Diggin in the State Park . I only can use a screwdriver or ice pack or some kind of narrow object to dig in a state park in Pennsylvania . I'm slowly getting my stuff together and can't wait to get out metal detecting and being a modern day pirate trying to find gold and treasure . This will be exciting Adventure for me .You will never know what you will find in the ground . Wish me luck .

Attachments

• 1476632999090.jpg
    1476632999090.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 55

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Good luck if you haven't done this before you are starting out just like the rest of us

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
1st - I moved you from New Member Introductions to General Discussion for more exposure.

2nd - Whatever you finally decide on - please consider buying one from one of
tn_02.gif
's Supporting Vendors.

metal_detector.gif
3rd - Don't get rid of that screw driver - don't care what you have - that screw driver will save the day! :laughing7:

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Add a good pinpointer, like a Garrett Propointer onto your list. While they will run you a little over $100 they make target recovery faster and easier. I would spend money on that before picking up extra coils for your machine.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread