Zombies raising zombies

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello SusanMN,

I have to agree with you! My college students are constantly on the phone texting and surfing during class, it really gets me mad at this rude behavior. So now in my syllabus there is a section (policy and consequences) on cell phone use while I'm lecturing or showing a Power Point presentation. Basically, do not do it! Three years ago, one person sitting in the front row of my class kept sending/receiving text messages during my Electrical Engineering (Laplace Transforms) Power Point presentation. It is very annoying/distracting seeing the light come on/off in a darken room during the presentations. The person was warned on multiple occasions during the first class. This behavior continued during the second class until I walked to the podium suspended the presentation and pulled up (on the screen) the Professor's - student grading portal. In which, I withdrew the person from the class in front of all the students! Guess what? The problem has been solved, at least in my classes and the no cell phone policy has never been challenged again.

Regards,

Doc

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Agree 110 percent

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
The company I work for allows no cellular device inside the cab of the company vehicle while on the road, and we're on the road a lot. In an accident investigation, this company pulls the employee's cellphone data and GPS record for use in disciplinary action.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread