ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No no AARC, hide your maps. No respectable treasure hunter would dare ask a fellow treasure hunter for his maps. What I meant was to hide all the ones with Xs on them from the camera.
Down to just a few now... i donated a bunch... sold a few... and some just were too far gone.
Some like the oldest turned out to be old reprints.

There was a time when i could afford to just buy em when i saw em.

Gulf Coast Pirate

Bronze Member
Aug 26, 2021
Bayport, FL
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20230519_141300.jpg

EKG

Mar 19, 2017
From Germany but in South America at the moment
Detector(s) used
Minelab Fisher Jeohunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are a few of my favorite ones that I use most. Im intrested in all types of treasure related books, and although I have quite a few on different subjects these are the most pertinent to my home area. View attachment 1387631
These were the ones right at hand and my go to books for my area. My job allows me to travel up and down the east coast frm the carribean to nova scotia and into the great lakes. I usally hit the bookstore as soon as we dock the boat. This allows me to learn about the area im in at the time and increases my chances of success with the limited amount of time I have in these areas. Im curious to see what other people are reading and into for there areas. Non fiction or even fiction land , sea , jungle, beach, mountains etc.etc.... mining, gem hunting, bottle digging, relic hunting, coin shooting etc etc... whatever you consider treasure hunting. Lets see what your favorites are. Here are 2 that showed up on the doorstep yesterday. View attachment 1387633
From treasure island to warmans feild guide to bottles lets see them. What are you treasure hunters out there reading ??? I know that I just posted a simalar thread, but the title seemed like it was not appropriate for what I was trying to convey.

Attachments

• IMG_20230520_131536.jpg
    IMG_20230520_131536.jpg
    755.8 KB · Views: 31

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are a few i reALLY LIKE,. i aLSO LIKE BOOKS THAT TELL OF LOCAL HISTORY. !!
Books1.jpg
Books2.jpg

mdj

May 15, 2011
midwest
Detector(s) used
ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_2202.jpeg
IMG_2205.jpeg
IMG_2204.jpeg
Picked this up a few months ago. I wonder why I’m interested in Th’ing sometimes. It often ends so badly. Gold fever is real!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread