• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Western States easily! It's the only place in the country where riches were mined out of the desert, and there are still places where you can find Spanish Monuments that have never been recorded because they are in those deserts, and SOOOOOOOOOOOOO few people ever go there!

The best part is that so few people actually believe there is as much treasure out here as the stories tell, they don't get off their arses to run into the 140 degree heat to see for themselves! You would be shocked to see and hear some of the things I have that will NEVER make the news or papers.

best,

Mike

BioProfessor

Silver Member
Apr 6, 2007
Mankato, MN
Detector(s) used
Minelab e-Trac, White E-Series DFX
Depends on your definition of treasure. I consider a nice day on the beach with a little clad in my pocket a treasure. A hunt with a good friend a treasure. Treasure is not always about value and has different meanings to different people. I assume you are talking about monetary valued treasure but even that has different meaning to different people. So what do you mean by treasure?

Daryl

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
=BioProfessor ]
Depends on your definition of treasure. I consider a nice day on the beach with a little clad in my pocket a treasure. A hunt with a good friend a treasure. Treasure is not always about value and has different meanings to different people. I assume you are talking about monetary valued treasure but even that has different meaning to different people. So what do you mean by treasure? Daryl
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good Morning my Friend: Err, ah, hmm, are you by any chance related to our X president Clinton?

he he he he he

Don Jose de La MAncha

OP
OP
L

lFoundlInlOhiol

Jun 29, 2007
Tennesee...(from Ohio)
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
BioProfessor said:
Depends on your definition of treasure. I consider a nice day on the beach with a little clad in my pocket a treasure. A hunt with a good friend a treasure. Treasure is not always about value and has different meanings to different people. I assume you are talking about monetary valued treasure but even that has different meaning to different people. So what do you mean by treasure?

Daryl
accumulated or stored wealth in the form of money jewels or other valuables ;D

BioProfessor

Silver Member
Apr 6, 2007
Mankato, MN
Detector(s) used
Minelab e-Trac, White E-Series DFX
Using your definition, I would have to say the ocean. The number of undiscovered wrecks and the value of their cargo has to be one of, if not he largest, still unlocated caches of gold, silver, and jewels in the world. Chances of finding them, almost nil. But if you do. You are rich beyond your wildest dreams. Ever visit the Mel Fisher Museum in Key West. It will knock your socks off.

If you want treasure, that's where to look, and look, and look, and look, and look......

Daryl

MEinWV

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2007
West "by god" Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fishers CZ5 and 1280X
Right between our own ears!

All that we have learned, seen, heard and experienced in this amazing adventure called life, a lot of good with a little bad thrown in!

Priceless!!

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
MEinWV said:
Right between our own ears!

All that we have learned, seen, heard and experienced in this amazing adventure called life, a lot of good with a little bad thrown in!

Priceless!!

If I detect your head - what tone will I get? :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread