Any Ideas?

G. I. Digger

Jun 19, 2008
Jefferson Hills, Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-PRO/Tesoro Sand Shark, NEL Storm Coil, Garmin GPS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had my at pro for a few years and decided to do a few upgrades. I just hooked up the wireless Z-Link and am just finishing up installing a new NEL Storm coil. I am preparing for a learning curve with these additions but want to know if anyone has done these upgrades before and that can give me any advice.
Rich

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GI Digger, I don't have the z--link system (yet), but have upgraded recently to a Nel Thunder coil...what you can expect with that, is finding MUCH more stuff you've passed over at your old, "hunted out" sites...At one of my regular spots, I usually got across the first section of field with just a couple deep iron signals, and with my new coil, i spent 45 minutes digging deep wheats, silver and clad, at 8 and 10 inches and deeper. And these deeper signals come in nice and clear. GI, hope this helps...Ddf

OP
OP
G. I. Digger

G. I. Digger

Jun 19, 2008
Jefferson Hills, Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-PRO/Tesoro Sand Shark, NEL Storm Coil, Garmin GPS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I read that pinpointing was a bit different I guess because of the size of the coil. Wow, your reply is super encouraging, thank you!!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello G.I. Digger,

You will love the wireless Z-Link, I use it on my AT Pro and AT Gold. Now, I have it installed on my Tesoro Outlaw works great!

Regards,

Doc

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions