Livin' the Dream. Available For a Short Time ONLY!

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You gotta give up the monster, man! :laughing7:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
night shift sucks huh?

OP
OP
Kurios1

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You gotta give up the monster, man! :laughing7:

I reckon you're right. They call it "crack" in a can. I am trying to weed out my "vices" but, my personality loves this nasty stuff. Lasts about an hour or two and then I get the Monster crash and feel like taking a nap. I hope ya' had a nice laugh at my expense just the same brother. I think I'll be going out for a night hunt tonight. Just got up from my old timers nap. Talk at ya' later.

AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I reckon you're right. They call it "crack" in a can. I am trying to weed out my "vices" but, my personality loves this nasty stuff. Lasts about an hour or two and then I get the Monster crash and feel like taking a nap. I hope ya' had a nice laugh at my expense just the same brother. I think I'll be going out for a night hunt tonight. Just got up from my old timers nap. Talk at ya' later.

The stuff makes me too jittery so I quit drinking it awhile back. Good luck on your night hunt, let us know how it goes!

The_Piratess

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2017
Ghost Ship
Detector(s) used
Whites Beach Hunter ID, so far...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Please stop drinking that stuff. It has caused several deaths. Switch to 5 Hour Energy. It's full of vitamins and nutrients like niacin, B vitamins, folic acid, etc. and it won't kill you. If you're like me maybe only drinking half of it at a time is best except in extreme cases where staying up all night is a must, or being able to function after all nighters is Lol! :laughing7:

OP
OP
Kurios1

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please stop drinking that stuff. It has caused several deaths. Switch to 5 Hour Energy. It's full of vitamins and nutrients like niacin, B vitamins, folic acid, etc. and it won't kill you. If you're like me maybe only drinking half of it at a time is best except in extreme cases where staying up all night is a must, or being able to function after all nighters is Lol! :laughing7:

Thank you. I have never tried it. I thought it might actually be worse for me than that wicked Monster. Was going to hunt tonight but, it rained making things all wet and it's kind of chilly too. I think I'll watch some more of my Twilight Zone DVD series. I have the complete series of that along with the Outer Limits, Munsters, and Adams Family. I miss the old days.

Digzit2

Jan 2, 2016
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Teknetics t2 se,Deteknix X pointer angus mackirk explorer,keene a51a.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You dont happen to work at a wal mart d.c.?

digger460

Silver Member
Sep 19, 2015
Southeast Grundy, Illinois
Detector(s) used
EQ600, EQ800 and a Carrot
Primary Interest:
Other
LOL, alway's wondered what came first. Your job or this: pacman.gif

OP
OP
Kurios1

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You dont happen to work at a wal mart d.c.?

He!! NO ! LOL! I have friends who work for Wally World but, I work for a family owned business that I will not mention as it might get me into trouble. He hee. Been there nearly 30 years and they treat me very well and I respect the family quite a bit.

Obsessive

Apr 16, 2017
NW Portland, OR
Detector(s) used
XP Deus/MI-6 w/ HF/XF/LF
Tesoro Cibola / Land and Sea pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dude! Hilarious. I have to watch more of your videos! But yes, please be careful with that Monster stuff.

OP
OP
Kurios1

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dude! Hilarious. I have to watch more of your videos! But yes, please be careful with that Monster stuff.

Glad it tickled your ribs. It was actually witnessed by some coworkers who mentioned it to some big shots at our corporate office and after they laughed their butts off they suggested I remove it from my playlist as it might not be "good" advertising. I figured it would ok to run it for a few days and give ya'll some giggles and pull it down before the Big Cheese hears about it. I am a crazy guy on my forklift. :occasion18:
BTW I did try the 5 Hour Energy shot today and I didn't have the same crazy side affects.:tongue3:

The_Piratess

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2017
Ghost Ship
Detector(s) used
Whites Beach Hunter ID, so far...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy folks. This is an older video I made a few years ago. Did a short hunt and scored a few keepers. Had a young man stop in for an interview and had a great day. Enjoy.

When you go back there and Wild Bill is missing... :icon_pirat: Hey glad you tried the 5 Hour Energy! :hello: I buy them in six packs. They're much cheaper that way and usually always have one on hand. Then again, I've never drank coffee either because the few times that I tried everyone kept asking me if I wanted some coffee to go with that sugar. :dontknow:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions