C

Combat K

Oct 20, 2017
little rock, ark
Detector(s) used
researcher only at this point
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, when looking into a thing like the Jerry Strickland story, one must start someplace. I have often written the govt. over the years. And this effort is just getting started. I dont have much $$ so its on the cheap for sure. Deeper digging is next and this is the digging before the digging in the ground.

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck getting any truth or fair treatment from the CIA. They are sanctioned crime inc.

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My rule is don't poke the bear. Never contact the IRS, FBI, CIA or any police department about anything. A low profile will let you keep your money (and your freedom) in this country...

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
The SEE EYE A fish for information as that is their primary commodity. Normally they deal with international affairs, with some, mostly political OPs on the domestic side. There are multiple "factions" with-in the "community". Some, factions just do what their expected to do, other factions go above, beyond, and around the regulations of the government.

As for obtaining info from them, the primary question will be, what do you have to trade?

OP
OP
C

Combat K

Oct 20, 2017
little rock, ark
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
'Ask and ye shall receive.' Any response from these characters can be telling.

OP
OP
C

Combat K

Oct 20, 2017
little rock, ark
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
FOI is frequently useless despite what many may think. But that will be next anyway because with all governmental stuff, procedure must be followed or they tell you 'you didn't follow protocol.' Its a game but we will see what is what in the end.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions