Casting treasure hunters for new series.

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sorry, I am currently under contract with Sony Pictures. Have your people call my people, maybe we can talk about future projects.

Worm-Slicer

Jan 6, 2013
SouthwestVirginia
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
If this is about more lost Confederate gold...I'm all in!!! There's more than enough laying out there in the bottom of lakes to squeeze out another few television series on it! Just need to find a nut and bolt and we're on it! Might even get Confederate gold locations from NASA!:headbang:

OP
OP
NevadaSmith

NevadaSmith

Mar 23, 2018
Knoxville TN
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well jeepers. Thanks for the laughs, all.

I've received a lot of good PMs so thanks for those, too.

If anyone has any great in situ find YouTube videos they want to share, I'd love to check em out.

I've told people this privately but I might as well just chum the waters a little more. I'm looking for stories surrounding:
Victorio Peak
Greenbrier/Perry Shults
Louisa County/Mineral, VA

There are a couple others I have my eyes on thanks to information that's been sent to me by members here but I haven't looked deep yet.

Thanks again! Be patient... I'm still in the throes of a move and some other big life changes so it'll be a week or two before I can really revisit this.

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Greg you might wanna edit you phone number off your post before it finds it way into the hands of every internet huckster wanting to sell you god-knows-what !

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Victorio Peak is in a time capsule and any and all information about that is already out there, unless of course someone is holding something back. If so, they are living in a time capsule. Go near there and you may need to have an Air To Ground Missile surgically removed from your catchers mit.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ROTF !!!
Very good point!
I have tweezers, but someone else will have to do the removal.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread