New History Channel show on Tayos Gold

TomTV

Tenderfoot
Feb 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Everyone!

I’m Tom Bauer and I’m a researcher for CMJ Productions. We’re casting for a new show for History Channel, partly inspired by Erich von Daniken’s “Gold of The Gods”. We’re going on the hunt for clues to the lost treasure of the Tayos cave in Ecuador, and we're looking for a treasure hunter to come with us.

Although many items have been found, there are still some reported missing plates from the metal library mentioned in von Daniken’s book. There have also been reports of an underwater entrance to a hidden part of the cave which has never been found. And while some pieces of the main treasure have been found, other items are listed as still missing from the objects described in the book, and these could be anywhere.

A lot of ground has been covered, so we are looking for someone who knows this story inside out and is willing to help us pick up the trail. Experience in the field of treasure hunting is not required, but definitely an asset. One fresh clue or insight might be all it takes to open things up. And if our investigation starts to look promising we are willing to take the whole operation over to Tayos to see for ourselves. Who knows? We might get lucky!

If you wish to be a part of this, please contact me either by clicking on my facebook name and sending me a message, or

: by email at [[email protected] ]
: by phone at 514 489 5499

Please include some background to your interest in this story. I may wish to follow up with a 20 minute skype and will reply with a request for the best times for you to do that.

I look forward to hearing your ideas and theories!

Thanks!
Tom

Tom BAUER / Research
CMJ Productions II
cmjprod.ca

#

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread