is there a treasure seekers guild or do the members keep it quiet

chirper97

Mar 28, 2005
south charleston, wv
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's DFX 300, Garrett Infinium PI, Fisher CZ6A, Garrett Deepseeker and Groundhog ADS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A good question. There are undoubtedly groups of TH'ers that share information. But no, I have never encountered an arcane group that has exclusive access to TH information. The author Karl Von Mueller (Dean Miller) wrote about the existence of a "Treasure Hunters Guild". He may have been referring to an informal group of his friends. If a true group exists, it would likely be composed of CIA/FBI/deep state and the members would not be on this forum. Consider the amount of "discreet" communications that are routinely captured (all of them) by the deep state that could be analyzed using algorithms to identify existence and location of hidden wealth, (likely in digital form). The Pentagon audits alone identified TRILLIONS of missing dollars.

Last edited:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes the Club is private we are seekers aerial ground penitrating radar is one of our tools. This is how I found a cave in the Superstitions with silver bars and weapons. You need the decoder ring to join.

VonDigger

Dec 13, 2009
Baden, PA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes the Club is private we are seekers aerial ground penitrating radar is one of our tools. This is how I found a cave in the Superstitions with silver bars and weapons. You need the decoder ring to join.

Would that be the Little Orphan Annie, Scooby Do, Underdog, or Dick Tracy decoder ring?

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, there are some Tnet members who do appear to have the ability to make Banner finds more often than most. It ain't me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread