devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
This is for all of us that truly love and embrace our American History. As we all know the Southern States have been under attack to remove our statues and memorials honoring our Confederate hero's. In some states the removal and relocation has already begun. So Shameful. Georgia, like other Southern States has been battling this issue back and forth for a number of years now. Finally a bill has been introduced to protect All Monuments from destruction and vandalism. This protects All of our monuments from Christopher Columbus to our Founding Fathers and the Revolution. Whut? Finally a piece of Legislation that makes sense. We'll see. I meant to add that this is in relation to Georgia. I hope that it this passes that this will spread to every state in the Union like a wave of Common Sense. Our country is so long over due.

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
Already laws agains vandalism. No laws about removing and putting into storage. Do you have link to the legislation to see how its worded?

OP
OP
devldog

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Already laws agains vandalism. No laws about removing and putting into storage. Do you have link to the legislation to see how its worded?
No I don't. I just saw this on the local news last night. It still has to be voted on before the floor to my understanding.......but at least it's a start and a step in the right direction.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread