Trump to Declare National Emergency Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was just a small sample of them.................
watch this: [video]https://abc7.com/video/embed/?pid=6121982[/video]
Wow! Again... :laughing7:

I'm not familiar with that area, looked like (towards the last ship pic)
there was already a boom set, to contain any spills.
It may be something else, like I said, I'm not familiar with that area. :dontknow:

I'd go fill up the car & truck, but both together, would only hold about $3 worth... :laughing7:
I've got 800 miles before my next oil change on the car, at this point,
It may be 2 years before that happens... :laughing7:
I'm going to get another 5gal gas can, keep it full, too.
I may have to travel in the truck, an extra 10 gals will get me
where I go, without having to stop & purchase gas.

Haven't even caught any critters lately, to burn up some gas,
taking them back to the Everglades. I threw a mango stub in the trap... :dontknow:
these racoons Love them mangos... :laughing7:
Dodging them game wardens, with trapped critters, is my game.... :laughing7:

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was wondering where all the heavy breathing was coming from...breathing exercises.

Last edited:

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ANYWAY, I am concerned about a "2nd wave" of THIS virus, THIS Winter/Spring... after our county "opens up".

and the 3rd...4th..

now some *experts are suggesting 9 waves?

chub

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
ANYWAY, I am concerned about a "2nd wave" of THIS virus, THIS Winter/Spring... after our county "opens up".

Rebel,
What is it that concerns you, more lockdowns? Getting sick?
The main stream is pushing vaccines for their deep state masters.

All the hype is from the media, not the doctors. Is the virus real, YES, but so is most anything else that can hurt us.
Do we need to burry our heads in the sand like the media seems to
want? NO
Some of these Governers, are setting themselves up to some serious hot water with the constitution.
They too have been giving way too much heed to the main stream media.

We have been conditioned to just shut up. Who has laid that on us? Main stream media on behalf of their masters.
The racist card gets played, . . . Who is it that plays that card? Main stream media.

The media is 1/2 the problem. Write your Governors about not infringing on the constitution, and quit listening to the main stream media. When it comes time for the hangings, volunteer to help build the gallows.

I think we are witnessing the downfall of the oppressors.
Follow the money, you'll see who is behind the curtain. And who is behind WHO.

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel,
What is it that concerns you, more lockdowns? Getting sick?
The main stream is pushing vaccines for their deep state masters.

All the hype is from the media, not the doctors. Is the virus real, YES, but so is most anything else that can hurt us.
Do we need to burry our heads in the sand like the media seems to
want? NO
Some of these Governers, are setting themselves up to some serious hot water with the constitution.
They too have been giving way too much heed to the main stream media.

We have been conditioned to just shut up. Who has laid that on us? Main stream media on behalf of their masters.
The racist card gets played, . . . Who is it that plays that card? Main stream media.

The media is 1/2 the problem. Write your Governors about not infringing on the constitution, and quit listening to the main stream media. When it comes time for the hangings, volunteer to help build the gallows.

I think we are witnessing the downfall of the oppressors.
Follow the money, you'll see who is behind the curtain. And who is behind WHO.

I completely agree with you Idahodutch! :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumright:

TheCoinKid

Apr 16, 2013
Texas
Primary Interest:
Other
I’ve been reading this thread since its inception and have decided to add my own $0.02.

I agree with many others here, COVID-19 is not like the normal flu. The transmission rate is far more efficient and the mortality rate is significantly greater. Hard to tell how much greater, as the denominator in the calculation is basically impossible to determine, but it is significant. For certain, I don’t want my family or myself to have to go through what many of the infected have had to endure. Like most others, I have family members that are in the high-risk category, and I, myself, am too close to the at-risk age group to ignore. Some measures of mitigation are certainly called for. For those that say otherwise, sorry, we don’t agree.

I’m also in the camp with those who believe that the current level of mitigating measures imposed are far worse than the disease, itself. Far too much limitation on movements and the economic toll too great. A more tactical/surgical approach is more appropriate than the current nuclear option. Focus those measures on those who are at the most risk, and situations where mass transmission is most likely to occur.

I do not believe the conspiracy theories that this whole thing is about pushing the agenda of a few. I do believe that some are opportunistic, and as such, are using this current situation to gain advantage. I do wonder at times if we are being misled by our leaders, and that the disease is actually more dire than we’re being led to believe. That would be one, of many, possible explanations for the apparent overreaction, but I guess I don’t really believe that.

I’m not really worried about my constitutional rights being infringed upon here. If we let the masses self-regulate, I don’t think it would end well. Most people can be trusted to act responsibly, but there’s too many idiots that will not. To those that feel that any government action limiting their movements is an undue infringement upon their rights, I say this: YOUR RIGHTS END AT THE POINT WHERE THEY INFRINGE UPON MINE.

That and five bucks will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

TCK

Last edited:
OP
OP
digging440yrs

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just heard China, Russia and Iran working together to fight Covid19 and to screw over USA

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know... but damn my hands are cracked and sore. sheesh.

Frigging almost have washed my hands RAW.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We’re already screwed over with the national debt.

That's WHY there is such a thing as "debt".

Sheesh... 75% of the entire world eats lives and breathes it.

Debt makes the world go round.

***ARC starts to sing***

"We owe we owe so its off to work we go"... "we work all day and hardly play... We owe we owe we owe"

Last edited:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's WHY there is such a thing as "debt".

Sheesh... 75% of the entire world eats lives and breaths it.

Debt makes the world go round.

AND... that is why the Earth is spinning... or did you not know > ?

The Earth spins... because of all the people running around chasing money :P

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a bill in your mailbox or coming up ?

You owe. :)

OP
OP
digging440yrs

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know... but damn my hands are cracked and sore. sheesh.

Frigging almost have washed my hands RAW.
Didn't I mention "moisturize" them hands, somewhere!

OKeefe's Working Hands is excellent, use at night, before bed.
It's kinda "chemically", though. I suspect petroleum products are used in it.
I use it sparingly, not very often, just if they get real rough or start cracking.

Hempz Lotion, believe it or not, is excellent also.
Was introduced to it, by a make-up artist, for the studios.
It doesn't seem to make you sweat, where it slides off you, in this Florida humidity.
Also, when you wash your hands, they still feel soft after you've washed the lotion away.
It can be found CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, etc...

Plain old Jergens Lotion is good, too.
It seems to work well in this humidity, too.

Keep hands moisturized. Cracked hands or open sores can allow
for bacteria or nastiness, to get in you.
Take care of yourself, everyone!

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most people can be trusted to act responsibly, but there’s too many idiots that will not. To those that feel that any government action limiting their movements is an undue infringement upon their rights, I say this: YOUR RIGHTS END AT THE POINT WHERE THEY INFRINGE UPON MINE.

I agree, I do not wear a mask in public because I like to, I hate wearing one, I dont think anyone likes wearing one.
We do it because we feel it helps to slow down the spread of the virus.

The ones who are "too cool" to wear one, or feel it violates their right to be selfish just dont get it.

They think just because they may not have any symptoms they aren't spreading the virus so they refuse to wear a mask citing freedom of their pursuit of happiness or some such nonsense.

We are all in this together like it or not, and those who feel they are too good to do their part are a little too self centered and need to think hard about what is most important. Think of someone other than yourself for a change.

Remember, the virus is spread by molecules entering your nose and mouth so at least try to look like you have some common sense and wear the stupid thing.

Last edited:

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I agree, I do not wear a mask in public because I like to, I hate wearing one, I dont think anyone likes wearing one.
We do it because we feel it helps to slow down the spread of the virus.

The ones who are "too cool" to wear one, or feel it violates their right to be selfish just dont get it.

They think just because they may not have any symptoms they aren't spreading the virus so they refuse to wear a mask citing freedom of their pursuit of happiness or some such nonsense.

We are all in this together like it or not, and those who feel they are too good to do their part are a little too self centered and need to think hard about what is most important.

Remember the virus is spread by molecules entering your nose and mouth so at least try look like you have some common sense and wear the stupid thing.
So is the regular flu.

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So is the regular flu.

And that's another good reason to wear one :icon_thumright:
Of course there is a vaccine for the flu unlike the virus with no known cure.

Influenza is also not known to do permanent damage to your organs like the virus may do.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread