Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
One again - the homemade non P95 masks don't stop you from catching the virus BUT it does keep down the amount of spit that flys out of your mouth. The larger drops have a higher viral load and stay wet longer which means higher chance to touch those droplets and infect yourself. The smaller droplets linger in the air longer and farther but dry faster with a smaller viral load. I don't care if you wear a mask or not AS LONG as you stay out of public spaces but when you don't respect my right to live why would I respect your right to wonder around unmasked in public? The governor of Michigan didn't stop the closing of all the flower/paint shops just the ones in the big retail stores because people were just wondering around the store because they were bored. The small shops were still open and by being small businesses they could use your help! These temporary rules were put in place because there weren't enough PPE to protect the first responders and medical staff so that they could stay safe and not die! What do you not get about that? If these measures were not taken there would be tens of thousands of more deaths with many of those being the medical staff and then where would we be? When a vaccine is developed who would be around to administer them if they are all dead or too sick to work? If you can't think of someone else's health for just a year what kind of person are you?

I read that being a smoker of tobacco somehow makes it harder to catch cv.
Something like over 95% of cv cases are folks that don't smoke, or are ex-smokers.
Reasons were not part of the article, just results.

Maybe we should all smoke while out in public, and do our part to be helping. :laughing7:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I read that being a smoker of tobacco somehow makes it harder to catch cv.
Something like over 95% of cv cases are folks that don't smoke, or are ex-smokers.
Reasons were not part of the article, just results.

Maybe we should all smoke while out in public, and do our part to be helping. :laughing7:

well I Can pretty Much be Confident if Nicotine Smoke is the only Natural Eradicator of the disease.

They'll let us all Die before they admit it and start Blowing Smoke Out all over :tongue3:

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is that a fact?

Prove is so if it is. I don't think you have any empirical evidence.

Its a good question...

This is a couple of years old and she's not very engaging(boring) but it's very on point.... If the virus was man made then maybe its the trans fat of viruses...body doesnt do well with trans fats. But nobody really knows right now...even the infection /death data from poorer countries cant be relied upon....then I just watched a clip where China sent India a million test kits in which 95% were faulty...another clip where China were cremating the dying before they were actually dead....now 50 new cases in Biejing....

I stopped drinking years ago so can't relax like that anymore....no more foil at the shop for a new foil helmet....think now is a good time to go back into my media blackout-it's a peaceful place...ignorance is indeed BLISS :laughing7:

chub

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
One again - the homemade non P95 masks don't stop you from catching the virus BUT it does keep down the amount of spit that flys out of your mouth. The larger drops have a higher viral load and stay wet longer which means higher chance to touch those droplets and infect yourself. The smaller droplets linger in the air longer and farther but dry faster with a smaller viral load. I don't care if you wear a mask or not AS LONG as you stay out of public spaces but when you don't respect my right to live why would I respect your right to wonder around unmasked in public? The governor of Michigan didn't stop the closing of all the flower/paint shops just the ones in the big retail stores because people were just wondering around the store because they were bored. The small shops were still open and by being small businesses they could use your help! These temporary rules were put in place because there weren't enough PPE to protect the first responders and medical staff so that they could stay safe and not die! What do you not get about that? If these measures were not taken there would be tens of thousands of more deaths with many of those being the medical staff and then where would we be? When a vaccine is developed who would be around to administer them if they are all dead or too sick to work? If you can't think of someone else's health for just a year what kind of person are you?
Vaccine. Personally I’d run. Away fast.

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Vaccine. Personally I’d run. Away fast.

Fistfulladirt,
Any vaccine that has anything associated with Gates, is questionable at the very least, imho.
Since he is not a politician, I don't think this is off base to bring up.

I seriously do not think he will be able to escape justice.
I starting to believe/trust that the declaration of emergency, is for also part of drawing the swamp.
Time will tell, but I hope so.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you can't think of someone else's health for just a year what kind of person are you?

Just a year ? ? ?

lol... you cannot really be suggesting we close businesses for a year... could you ?

No offense... but that is not only preposterous ... it is absolutely... empirically... impossible to do.

60 % ... and prolly close to 70... who knows... cannot afford to not work for 1/4 a year.

You must be "well off"... / retired and receiving a monthly check / or living in lah lah land.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Is the 2nd "wave" of this virus coming next winter...? Or THIS Winter/Spring, when our country "opens up"...

Last edited:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is the 2nd "wave" of this virus coming next winter...?

And then the third on the next winter... and then the fourth winter... and........after that winter. :P

Like the Flu... it has been with us... and will remain with us.

Even the flu shot does not stop the flu... even people with the shot can still get it... heck I know people who have GOTTEN the flu FROM the shot...

it is with us to stay.

We must adapt... just like it has.

KEYSHUNTER

Sep 29, 2007
florida keys
Detector(s) used
;whites dual PI
And then the third on the next winter... and then the fourth winter... and........after that winter. :P

Even the flu shot does not stop the flu... even people with the shot can still get it... heck I know people who have GOTTEN the flu FROM the shot...

it is with us to stay.

Funny,been watching BattleStar Galactica this long afternoon....seems like the same ,were is Starbuck when I need her??

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We can't hide and shelter and rely upon a government defined "essential service" list.

Especially considering our health and well being rely upon a functioning local economy.
Crime, drugs, mental illness all rises with unemployment.
That impact will far exceed the virus.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

it is with us to stay.

Flu shot only covers 4 specific flus, it does not cover ever strain of flu, just the ones you are most likely to get in America for that year, influenza shot in Europe is not the same as the influenza shot in America, just as influenza shot in Asia is different than Europe and America. The shot is 40 to 60+% effective in preventing the flu.

You can't get the flu from a flu shot, there are 2 types of flu shots, one has dead flu cells, the other has a single flu cell they helps build flu antibodies in your blood for the specific strains in the shots. You can get the flu after a shot but it wasn't caused from the flu shot. I have been getting flu shots every year for the last 15 years, not a single side affect and have not gotten the flu, although I had it multiple times before I started getting the flu shot, a couple times there were extreme cases of influenza. I started getting the shot every year because of my age, the older you get the more dangerous influenzas is to you.

Last edited:

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Exactly..it's statistics and risk factors.

I don't get a flu shot but might recommend my parents start considering it.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i started getting flue shots about 6 years ago (Gustimate) Though there were a Couple times I was told After
there was an issue with the Years Serum not being any good, and had to do over.

Only issue I had was a Sore Spot where I got the shot Last time.
felt like i got punched in the arm the next day when I laid on it.
I Never got a serious Flue Before or After , But I Fear now if I Stop Getting Them, My immune system would
Not be able to Handle it without the yearly booster.

I'd take a Shot for the Virus, I Will Not take a test for the virus, if there is a chance I'll be Labeled Dangerous to others.

[ No name, No SS # , No Address, no ankle bracelet, etc]

Last edited:

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i started getting flue shots about 6 years ago (Gustimate) Though there were a Couple times I was told After
there was an issue with the Years Serum not being any good, and had to do over.

Only issue I had was a Sore Spot where I got the shot Last time.
felt like i got punched in the arm the next day when I laid on it.
I Never got a serious Flue Before or After , But I Fear now if I Stop Getting Them, My immune system would
Not be able to Handle it without the yearly booster.

I'd take a Shot for the Virus, I Will Not take a test for the virus, if there is a chance I'll be Labeled Dangerous to others.

[ No name, No SS # , No Address, no ankle bracelet, etc]

Jeff, you would [ LANGUAGE VIOLATION ] if you saw the DNA sampling campaign that they run at our county fair targeting parents and children. The promoted benefit is that they can find your child if they are kidnapped. I could not believe our local boys were engaging in that campaign.

Same thing when I was in 1st grade...there was a day when law enforcement took all the kids finger prints under the guise that they could recover kidnapped kids. Oblivious parents flocked in line.
Little did they know LE was betting the odds that some of the kids would be criminals.

Last edited by a moderator:

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff, you would [ LANGUAGE VIOLATION ] if you saw the DNA sampling campaign that they run at our county fair targeting parents and children. The promoted benefit is that they can find your child if they are kidnapped. I could not believe our local boys were engaging in that campaign.

Same thing when I was in 1st grade...there was a day when law enforcement took all the kids finger prints under the guise that they could recover kidnapped kids. Oblivious parents flocked in line.
Little did they know LE was betting the odds that some of the kids would be criminals.

I apologize for my potty mouth. Maybe I need to go back to first grade.

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How far can we go go before the "language violation" kicks in anyways?

:icon_scratch:

Can we use creative imagery? Like what if instead of "[language deleted]", Imadigger had said "....plop out purple twinkles ..."?

Or does that need to be deleted? :dontknow:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How far can we go go before the "language violation" kicks in anyways?

:icon_scratch:

Can we use creative imagery? Like what if instead of "[language deleted]", Imadigger had said "....plop out purple twinkles ..."?

Or does that need to be deleted? :dontknow:

You can not use characters to by pass site censor, substituting $ for S, ! For I, *** to spell words to bypass site censor still violates our rules. TreasureNet is a family friendly forum and we have lots of young members and lady members here.

Per our posted rules and guidelines...

"Posts should be suitable for all ages, on topic, concise, and courteous."

"Don't use profane or obscene language."

Last edited:

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang it.. I want to say...so xxxx isn’t ok but #### is explicitly ok in this thread (which confuses me).

I know that would be a violation so I won’t.

Truthfully neither was probably OK.

I would also suggest edited out references to drugs and drug paraphernalia as well considering the kids...not a complaint, just a suggestion for a new rule.

I’m not trying to be a #### (j e r k)
Mr. Hand would not approve.

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yes I've been against Fingerprinting kids From the Time I First heard of it here.
Last I heard they were Doing it & Giving the Parents the Print. No Copies to the "Man" So I'm ok with that.
it can be Safely Destroyed at any point . at worst it sits in bank vault till the parents expire.

Tracking Implants would Work Better then Fingerprints Anyway ,
But I'd have an Issue with that also, Unless it was mandated to be removed
at 16 0r 18, and only to be used in cases of suspected foul play. like kidnapping or personal safety.
not law enforcement.

fingerprints are only good after the body is found.

or grown up is suspected to be the missing child

DNA sampling? I'm totally Against it !
People who do it because they Want to have the Right of Course.
But Something Don't sit right with Me with Forced DNA collections at any age

Last edited:

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I've been against Fingerprinting kids From the Time I First heard of it here.
Last I heard they were Doing it & Giving the Parents the Print. No Copies to the "Man" So I'm ok with that.
it can be Safely Destroyed at any point . at worst it sits in bank vault till the parents expire.

You actually believe that? How about the DNA samples...how difficult would it be to obtain a sample of hair from a brush or a tooth brush?
Let’s tie this back to the virus...they are talking about a registry for people that have antibodies...will they collect any other information? I feel like there should be an encrypted way for us to benefit without being entered into a database. Why does it have to be government sponsored...couldn’t it be consumer based?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions