A man & his machine

IndianaSmith

Jul 21, 2007
A man & his machine

First off, this is the 2nd of these I've done. They are in no way done to to embarress or belittle anyone, nor offend them in anyway. If that be the case, all they need to do is say the word, and I'll publicly apoligize to them, and ask the thread be deleted.

These are intended to put a smile on everyone's face, including the "chosen one". This is actually more of an "immortalization" than anything else.....I thought I might do this with a few of the forums more "colorful" members. The 1st I did was a motorcycle, and as long as it's fun for all, I may continue to do it. It takes alittle while for me to learn alittle of someones personallity, so I can blow it out of proportion ;D

So, watch-out.......you could be next ;)

Here is a hardcore detectorist. 8) He obviously has bore the weight of his Whites Pro XL for years, who knows, he could have been born with it in his hand. Note the tree-trunk type legs, the bulging biceps and deltoids....much remmanisant of a younger Arnold. The calves and quads are little different than those of a thouroughbred racehorse, quick out of the gate, and straight to those colonial finds.See the over-developed trapezius muscles from lifting his finds into their final home in his pouch. His head almost looks too small setting atop those broad shoulders. :P

Look at his machine....it follows suit with an oversized forearm rest to be able to contain the muscle expansions of an overdeveloped forearm as it swngs to & fro. Look at the control box and coil....possibly the product of some steroidal labratory experiment. It's mad.....MAD I SAY......... :o yet, by the showing of the "peace" sign, one must assume a sort of gentleness in this beast. :-*

IM002251.jpg

The lattissimus dorsi lend to that all familiar V-shape comparing to that of a Buff Bagwell, or perhaps Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. This could only come from years of training to prepare onesself for a greuling day of detecting, and retrieving tons of finds.
IM002253.jpg

What could these mysterious 3 letters stand for? The owners initials? Blue Devil Dog? Been Detecting Daily? Been Dang Drunk? Been Driving (Miss) Daisy? Buff Darn Detector? Been Digging Dimes? Been Drinking Daquiris? Who knows???????
IM002254.jpg

Smitty

tac512ltd

Aug 21, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark; Aquavision 2007
Re: A man & his machine

Kinda resembles that Bone Dry Datectin Dude in PA. The Kirkster.

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

;D ;D ;D

Nice work!

OP
OP
I

IndianaSmith

Jul 21, 2007

Oops.....about forgot about FNFH (Friday Night at the Frat House)...........

TOGA-TOGA-TOGA-TOGA

Toga.jpg

Smitty

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

I LOVE IT.....Knucklehead's everywhere ;D .....Nice Job Smitty!!

diggertim

Nov 16, 2007
Catasauqua PA

very nice concept, Smitty. I think it's a fun idea and would hope no one would get offended. Just from the short time that I'm a member on here, I already recognize the resemblance to a certain detectorist. I don't him personally, but I think he will be proud...........
diggertim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions