Should I share my 2007 Trinkets and other non keeper finds?

Do you want to see all my non keeper finds from 2007?

• Yes - definitely

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - whatever

• No - waist of time

• No - no interest

• throw them in the trash

• Total voters

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Hello and happy holidays to all!

I have already posted a recap thread sharing my 2007 Keeper Finds here:

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,124759.0.html

While pillaging the schoolyards, I also found a ton of trinket jewelry (over 1000 pieces), 130 or so junk rings, a fart machine, foreign coins, Chuck-e-cheese and other tokens, hairclips, zipper pulls, knifes, and tons of other do dads.

It would be a lot of work to organize and photograph all these so I will post my first poll ever here and based on the response after a few days, share them or not share them.

I think they're are pretty cool in a way but if the majority of you vote and disagree, I won't waist the time to share them.

Thanks for reading and have a great holiday. Best of luck in 2008!

Smiles!
BDoo

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have five gallon buckets filled with this stuff in the garage. What I am saving it for I have no idea. The grand kids get a kick out of going through it though.

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000
Hey, BDoo, box the zipper pulls and mail them to Mastereagle..........we all know he and Baldingboy fight over them. ;D ;D ;D

Just a thought. In keeping with your theme of donating your clad to The Salvation Army.......which is a great idea......have you thought about donating your trinket jewelry to either an orphanage or a nursing home? Just a thought. Before I retired, I used to travel considerably.....constantly "saving" the hotel shampoos/bars of soap/hand lotion, etc. One day my mother-in-law asked if I would mind giving them to her. What she did with them was really neat. She made little cloth pouches, put in the shampoos, etc.....and then donated them to the nursing homes. The elderly folks loved them! Think about the smiles you could put on their faces with the trinket jewelry. :)

Or, can you imagine the look on the faces of kids at an orphanage....getting some trinket jewlery for their birthdays?

Although, I'd keep the fart machine if I were you. Although................I bet that some of the elderly guys would get a kick out of it....LOL

Just a thought...
Mel

borninok

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread