old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OH MY GOODNESS! ''Is it not impossible to defeat ignorance by argument?'' Can we please stop this stupidity. If you can not post genuine Indian artifacts, please stop or go elsewhere. You are ruining the integrity of this forum

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That right it does have a substance adhered to it. That's how they made the designs on it. Good job Grim. At least your learning. Now look at the rest of it. Remember the numbers you will always see 75 or 57 and even357.177 ,267 87 and more. But the first three will always be on them

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

You see numbers on this?? Seriously??

Dude, you and I need to get together and smoke some of that stank you must have. lol

Bow Only

Jun 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is your opinion as far as artifacts. Why is that there is no North American artifacts the tread. Do you think that only Indian left things laying around. Or is that everyone loop hole so to speak. There is evidence of of other people being in this country. Whom ever they may be. Some even think the lost tribe of the Israelite mat have settle. Then what about Phoenician. We really only know what we have been taught. How do you kow it was right. Columbus did not discover America like we were told. Nobody here knows the whole truth. What the gains that is spoke of in the bible and in folklore. Have you seen one? I've seen supposedly one on the Internet. Do that make it true. All I'm saying is have an open mind. You don't have to agree. But you also don't have to belittle the poster on their finds. You guys know they are trying to find the answers to what they think may be something. We have all been wrong once in your life time . What makes you think you can't be wrong this time. You have been taught to think like you do. No room for improve knowledge. It a mob mentality where one person make a comment then the rest follow. I know some of you are very talented individuals. You have a lot of field work experience. But on what? If we all tried to limit ones thinking. Where would we be, still in the stone age? Try to play on the same level here. Showing a person you might be smarter than he is rather vain. Some things have a definitive answer but a lot don't. Those who don't want to debate this should sit back and let the one who do. Some say they have examined the stones but I seriously doubt they gave much time at all. One look and that was all. Even when offered to be sent the stones in question. Don't want to have anything to do with it. My disagreement with the masses may get me kicked off. I'm not calling anyone names or insulting them. If you feel I am then I apologize for it not my intention. Be fair to others and soon we will solve the issues. May God Bless you all
Bob

I am thinking that some of these guys are trolls.

As for your comment of "We really only know what we have been taught," this is incorrect. Some of us are actively engaged is research and learn things on our own. Even in high school, my science project was titled "The Use of Lithic and Ceramic Typology and Frequency Distribution Studies to Determine the Settlement Patterns of an Inland Ft Walton Period Site." I have a pretty good idea of what an artifact looks like.

JJ1965

Jul 27, 2016
Blythewood, SC
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That right it does have a substance adhered to it. That's how they made the designs on it. Good job Grim. At least your learning. Now look at the rest of it. Remember the numbers you will always see 75 or 57 and even357.177 ,267 87 and more. But the first three will always be on them

I am glad to hear this. I have discovered that I have an old pair of sneakers out in the garage that have some sort of encrusted message all over them. And here, I was about to just throw them out. I guess I will box them up and send them to the Smithsonian instead. SCORE!!!

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mob mentall

CaptEsteban

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2011
So, you honestly believe that these are " prehistoric stone tools ?" AND these stone tools are numbered with the Hindu-Arabic numerals, that we use today, which was first developed in the 8th century !!

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am thinking that some of these guys are trolls.

As for your comment of "We really only know what we have been taught," this is incorrect. Some of us are actively engaged is research and learn things on our own. Even in high school, my science project was titled "The Use of Lithic and Ceramic Typology and Frequency Distribution Studies to Determine the Settlement Patterns of an Inland Ft Walton Period Site." I have a pretty good idea of what an artifact looks like.
Yes ,the statement is true, self taught. The fact you research on your own is very good . You will go far. People like you are the future pioneers. You sound like me. I need a bright person who takes the time to research. That is a trait that makes a leader of men. You take what's given to you and you build on it. A man that follows others without the eyes of his own is libil for his own reputation. May God Blessing Always shine on you.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, you honestly believe that these are " prehistoric stone tools ?" AND these stone tools are numbered with the Hindu-Arabic numerals, that we use today, which was first developed in the 8th century !!
No I dont. I have never said they were tools in that manor. They are tools of another sort. Not the kind to hunt or work the fields. They tool to locate what they hid. It take more than one most the time.to learn how it works. Read the tread about markers used the find treasure. That not the name of it but will give you an idea of what to look for. There is a sign and symbols section also.

jmaschal

May 29, 2015
Maryland
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It appears you find a lot of these "tools of another sort"- what type of treasure have you located from these indicators?

quito

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2008
south dakota
Detector(s) used
good eyes
Makes no sense whatsoever to hide treasure then leave signs for strangers to find that will lead to it.

Jeff H

Bronze Member
May 5, 2008
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Folks you just really need to look at some of BWB's other posts to understand what is going on here.

jmaschal

May 29, 2015
Maryland
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
@Jeff H I know I know tried so hard to avoid posting I know it's impossible to rationalize with the irrational

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Makes no sense whatsoever to hide treasure then leave signs for strangers to find that will lead to it.
They was worried about strangers or any of you other guys finding it. That's for sure.

monsterrack

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2013
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All I see here is folks that what to start a fuss just to get a kick out of posting plan old mother nature made rocks and just to see how many post they can raise.:BangHead: Festus and saying.jpg

Jeff H

Bronze Member
May 5, 2008
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
@Jeff H I know I know tried so hard to avoid posting I know it's impossible to rationalize with the irrational

I hear you Jmaschal :laughing7: In your bones you know it is a fruitless endeavor but you can't help your self from taking the plunge :occasion14: It's good for a chuckle anyway.

Charl

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2012
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Once upon a time, geofacts were tools....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 72

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions