HELP WANTED

OP
OP
D

d_angeles

Greenie
Mar 26, 2009
Hi SWR,

Unfortunately, we took no pictures. What we did was when we determined that on the 15th meter we reached an untouched rock (meaning it has not been dug before) we stopped digging and went to dig eastward on the 7th meter and after 3 meters we dug downward till we reached 4 meters. There were lots of signs at this depth, bold red sand pasted on the wall of about 1,5 feet X 2 feet, and 4 inches thick and afterwards red stones with sand, On the opposite side, we dug river stones and the water that was coming out was black. Incidentally, our submersible pump continuously pumped out water and while we were digging downward, we encountered cement, then rocks and then sand then cement again.

demy

OP
OP
D

d_angeles

Greenie
Mar 26, 2009
Hi SWR,

I did not abandon the project. I ran short of budget. I will resume as soon as I am able to. I have invested so much time and money. Besides, its very promising

demy

SWR said:
d_angeles said:
Hi SWR,

Unfortunately, we took no pictures. What we did was when we determined that on the 15th meter we reached an untouched rock (meaning it has not been dug before) we stopped digging and went to dig eastward on the 7th meter and after 3 meters we dug downward till we reached 4 meters. There were lots of signs at this depth, bold red sand pasted on the wall of about 1,5 feet X 2 feet, and 4 inches thick and afterwards red stones with sand, On the opposite side, we dug river stones and the water that was coming out was black. Incidentally, our submersible pump continuously pumped out water and while we were digging downward, we encountered cement, then rocks and then sand then cement again.

demy

It almost sounds like you are talking pastense. Did you abandon this project?

OP
OP
D

d_angeles

Greenie
Mar 26, 2009
If there be lenders why not. But i prefer a joint venture

SWR said:
d_angeles said:
Hi SWR,

I did not abandon the project. I ran short of budget. I will resume as soon as I am able to. I have invested so much time and money. Besides, its very promising

demy

Sorry to hear about your financial woes. When you say promising...exactly what are you referring to?

Are you in the process of starting a borrow pit?

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
d_angeles said:
i WANT TO DETECT THE 15 METERS HOLE THAT WE HAVE DUG. THERE WERE SIGNS THAT WE ENCOUNTERED WHEN DUG AND WE SMELLED CHEMICALS. WE ALSO EXPERIENCED ITCHINESS WHILE DIGGING. THE CIRCUMFERECE OF THE HOLE IS ABOUT 5 METERS. THERE ARE LOTS OF SIGNS DOWN THERE AND WE DONT KNOW WHERE TO DIG FURTHER/ PLEASE HELP ME. MY EMAIL ADD: [email protected].

What convinced you to dig this particular hole in the first place?

- Carl

OP
OP
D

d_angeles

Greenie
Mar 26, 2009
*We dumped the rocks that we brought out to our pathways and to eroding hills to prevent further erosion.

*I was convinced to work on the site, because of the signs. As days of digging went by, the more that we were convinced.

*Yes, 15+ meters of adobe rocks. It was thrilling and a wholesome experience. Besides, NO PAIN NO GAIN

DEMY

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
d_angeles said:
There were lots of signs at this depth, bold red sand pasted on the wall of about 1,5 feet X 2 feet, and 4 inches thick and afterwards red stones with sand, On the opposite side, we dug river stones and the water that was coming out was black. Incidentally, our submersible pump continuously pumped out water and while we were digging downward, we encountered cement, then rocks and then sand then cement again.

What you are seeing are very likely natural geological layers, not anything man-made.

- Carl

OP
OP
D

d_angeles

Greenie
Mar 26, 2009
Carl-NC said:
d_angeles said:
There were lots of signs at this depth, bold red sand pasted on the wall of about 1,5 feet X 2 feet, and 4 inches thick and afterwards red stones with sand, On the opposite side, we dug river stones and the water that was coming out was black. Incidentally, our submersible pump continuously pumped out water and while we were digging downward, we encountered cement, then rocks and then sand then cement again.

What you are seeing are very likely natural geological layers, not anything man-made.

- Carl

I DON'T THINK SO. There was a time that we encountered single layered river stones one on top of the other forming a letter "L". The size of the the stones is twice a man's fist and it was 3 ft high, length of 4 ft and with of 2 ft.. The corner is almost perfect right angle. When we broke it, it was very hard. Before this, we encountered a plain rock. Its top is 2 ft by 4 ft. The color was white and at the middle is an almost perfect circle colored red. It resembles a Jap flag. And the last one was an almost perfect resemblance of a TV's picture tube and the color is bright red. These convinced us that they are not natural formations

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
d_angeles said:
I DON'T THINK SO. There was a time that we encountered single layered river stones one on top of the other forming a letter "L". The size of the the stones is twice a man's fist and it was 3 ft high, length of 4 ft and with of 2 ft.. The corner is almost perfect right angle. When we broke it, it was very hard. Before this, we encountered a plain rock. Its top is 2 ft by 4 ft. The color was white and at the middle is an almost perfect circle colored red. It resembles a Jap flag. And the last one was an almost perfect resemblance of a TV's picture tube and the color is bright red. These convinced us that they are not natural formations

What you describe -- odds rocks, concrete-like layers, apparent patterns -- I've read over and over and over from other treasure hunters who also didn't understand basic geology. The whole Oak Island "Money Pit" is a farce based on geological ignorance. If you're having fun, then keep digging, but don't expect to find anything but funny-looking rocks.

- Carl

OP
OP
D

d_angeles

Greenie
Mar 26, 2009
Carl-NC said:
d_angeles said:

What you describe -- odds rocks, concrete-like layers, apparent patterns -- I've read over and over and over from other treasure hunters who also didn't understand basic geology. The whole Oak Island "Money Pit" is a farce based on geological ignorance. If you're having fun, then keep digging, but don't expect to find anything but funny-looking rocks.
- Carl

Ok. Thanks for your time.

Jdubya

May 19, 2005
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you encountered any ancient Japanese caricatures?

OP
OP
D

d_angeles

Greenie
Mar 26, 2009
Jdubya said:
Have you encountered any ancient Japanese caricatures?

Yes. And lots of drawings too. They were traced by white lines. When we scrape the lines after drying, it is soft and like powder.

F

Felinepeachy

...........I'm still wondering why you haven't taken any pictures? :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
D

d_angeles

Greenie
Mar 26, 2009
Felinepeachy said:
...........I'm still wondering why you haven't taken any pictures? :icon_scratch:

We did not take pictures because at that time, the leader of the team said that the spirits will not like it. In treasure hunting in the Philippines, there are lots of superistitious beliefs.

F

Felinepeachy

d_angeles said:
Felinepeachy said:

We did not take pictures because at that time, the leader of the team said that the spirits will not like it. In treasure hunting in the Philippines, there are lots of superistitious beliefs.

LOL, I'm not laughing at you, but what you said struck me funny. I was just thinking that it was funny that spirits would get mad if you were taking pictures but they don't care if people are taking their treasures. :tongue3:

OP
OP
D

d_angeles

Greenie
Mar 26, 2009
LOL, I'm not laughing at you, but what you said struck me funny. I was just thinking that it was funny that spirits would get mad if you were taking pictures but they don't care if people are taking their treasures. :tongue3:
[/quote]

You got a point there. Try treasure hunting in the Philippines for you to have more laughs. Anyway, these we have to blindly follow in order not to antagonize our companions. We also have laborers to think about. They believe in these things and if we want them to work, we have to follow their whims.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread